Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how do you make horses have baby s ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hannah10

how do you make horses have baby s ? Empty
PostSubject: how do you make horses have baby s ?   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:11 am

i want to have more then one Question bounce
Back to top Go down
katana77
katana77

Female
Number of posts : 117
Your login on Howrse : katana77
Hobbies : horse back riding, writing, playing with my pets
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: how do you make horses have baby s ?   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:06 am

Please post in the correct section.
To breed a horse, you must have a mare in order to keep the baby. The horse must be 2.5 years old, and you can search for a covering. However, breeding horses is expensive. Please make sure you can afford the cost of the initial breeding, as well as the cost of the ultrasound and vet call!
Back to top Go down
Megbot
Megbot

Female
Number of posts : 87
Your login on Howrse : Megbot
Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Drawing, Music
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: how do you make horses have baby s ?   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:24 pm

Another note --

The cost of a covering ranges from 200 to 1500. The price is usually higher for stallions with higher BLUPs. The cost of an ultrasound is 50. I usually always do them, but if you like surprise or you are running low on money I don't recommend it. Finally, the cost of the foaling will be 500 to 600, depending on the healthcare of the equestrian center your mare is boarded at.

The grand total of the breeding process can be anywhere from 700 at the cheapest, to 2150 if you pay maximum price for the covering. There is usually no need for this however, because it's not hard to find excellent stallions for 300 or less.

I hope that helps. Smile

`Meg
Back to top Go down
http://www.m3gb0t.deviantart.com
puppy~lover5
Foal
Foal

Number of posts : 1
Your login on Howrse : puppy~lover5
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: how do you make horses have baby s ?   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:48 am

can u use 1 of your own stallions for free?!
Back to top Go down
2008hors

PostSubject: sstally   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:27 pm

yes u can have ur stally cover ur own mare 4 free u put a reserve on ur howrse and the go to ur mare and exept the covering:)
Back to top Go down
H0rs3y

PostSubject: Re: how do you make horses have baby s ?   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:02 pm

You can either buy passes and then go and buy a ferlicity wand or leave howrse for a long time, come back and get a free wand to use on your mare that will make it have twins. It will cost the same amount of money as your mare having 1 foal.

Note: Use the wand before she mates with the stally.
Back to top Go down
frisbee0

PostSubject: yes   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:42 pm

yes i didnt know u could get a wand if u leave howrse for a long time

how long?
Back to top Go down
odball

PostSubject: ahhhhhhhh   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:54 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
rusty711

PostSubject: Re: how do you make horses have baby s ?   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 am

If you have a ferlitly wand then you get twins. Here is a little guide to the grand total of the mares covering

(birth) boarded in an EC with vet= 500e
(birth)not boarded in EC = 600e
(birth) not vacinated or boarded = 900e
ultrosaunds are free now I think
Make sure you have enough money to care for foal
I wouldnt breed unless I have ATLEAST 500e left after birth
If you use your own stally and have your mare boared with a vet it will only cost you 500e total

Happy Howrsing and please if you need any more help please pm me on howrse my user is rusty711
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you make horses have baby s ?   how do you make horses have baby s ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you make horses have baby s ?
Page 1 of 1