Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viktoria

I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C! Empty
PostSubject: I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C!   I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:17 pm

hello,
Today is my 30th day on howrse, and I'm trying to pass riding level 4. No, I'm not looking for answers. But before I got my E.C, to pass riding levels, I'd go to the lessons page. But not anymore. It just takes me to the page where it shows Today's figures and History of the lessons. Is this because I board my own horse at my Equestrian Center?
Please help! Very Happy
Victoria
Back to top Go down
mcrmy

PostSubject: Re: I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C!   I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:48 am

to get to the riding levels page go to the"at home" link in the nav bar(the one that looks like a house), go into that and 4 sub link will come up. find the horseshoe shaped one and that will take you to the riding levels page. Smile
Back to top Go down
howrselo

PostSubject: Re: I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C!   I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:43 am

I can't wait to get an E.C.!cheers
Back to top Go down
JadeyAZ

PostSubject: riding levels   I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:55 pm

look up all anserz on the internet then get them all right thatz what i did!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C!   I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont think I can pass riding level 4 due to my E.C!
Page 1 of 1