Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
O Hacker

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: I can hack   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 am

Hello I can hack howrse accounts! Please email me. If you are in great need of hacking I do it for free. I can successfully hack into any howrse account. Email me at Owlienthacker@yahoo.com
title it Hacking Howrse (I can hack many programs so you HAVE TO title it this)
Provide your username
Their Username
Your password
Their karma
Do not use fake accounts or my sofware will not work correctly. I have successfully help 34 playes and counting!!
Back to top Go down
Alex1234

PostSubject: Banning!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Howrse will ban you for a number of days for using and making multiple accounts! I was given an account and I was banned!!!!!!!! Anyway DezMyAppollo ad me as a friend i have loads of BM items!! Very Happy Smile lol! Please i want mates !!!Oh and if you dont want your diviens because your leaving PM me or my friend i take all and will look after
Back to top Go down
guest111

PostSubject: hi   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:12 am

hey i have 1 unwanted account it is
username : cherry141
password : cherry141

or tthere is
username :doggie
password :doggie

these are real accounts k if u dont beleve me try it ok

p.s can some1 tell me there account Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
good2bme

PostSubject: me!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:59 am

add me anyone leaving howrse or just want to sell some stuff add me or pm me ill buy Smile and trade Smile and ill take care of your account 4 u and love your horses dearly im
blew.u.away
Back to top Go down
Snowbudd

PostSubject: Unwanted Howrse accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:29 am

Hiya,

I too agree this is not a good place to be sharing passwords as someone evil could come on this website and delete your account forever, or someone on this website or not could sell your howrse's to themselves and keep them forever.

If you have any unwanted Howrse accounts or if they are in a bad condishion and need fixing because you don't want to delete your account I can help. Add me, I'm Cloud0000 and I will be able to send you gifts to help get your account back on track. If you are having trouble with Howses,( And if you really need to, you can send me your password but don't worry, I am very trustworthy ) I will go on your account until you can access Private Sales ( or if you get the bussness key that works as well ) so I can reserve a good howrse for you. I buy very good howrses 700 skill up and add stuff to them and sell them in Auctions because they get worth more than I bought them for, or I sell them to other people or give them a Howrse in Private sales for about 10,000e +. There's a money trick. It works wonders for me. You can get some highstarred Howrses for about 6000e - 20,000e.

Do not ask for my password anyone ( Even through my account is not that good its just that I am working on my EC and I am having money trouble! ) Even if you can help me I will only be freinds with you. If you want to add me I'm Cloud0000 and I will accept all random friend requests and send gifts out to needy people because I own a few spare BM items.

Please try not to give out your passwords on these types of websites, have a chat to the person on Howrse before you give them your password or you could be in danger of losing your account.
Back to top Go down
Snowbudd

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:40 am

Also I forgot to say after I get you back on track, ( Listen, I don't need your password to help, I will just send gifts and congratuate you everyday, simple and easy right? ) I will leave your account alone forever. I swear. YOU CAN SAY YOUR USERNAME ON THIS SITE NOT YOUR PASSWORD! IF YOU ARE SAYING YOU CAN HELP PEOPLE WITH THEIR ACCOUNT, YOU ARE IN DANGER OF LOSING YOURS. THIS ACCOUNT IS MADE FOR TRUST, SO USE IT AND DON'T DELETE SOMEONES ACCOUNT OR YOU COULD FIND YOURS DELETED!
Back to top Go down
Ow

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:24 am

Do not share your passwords on these sites as you could get your account hacked and deleted. You do not know these people at the other end of the computer and you do not know what they are capable of doing, including hacking accounts. Passwords are things to be kept to yourself and there is a rule of having many accounts on Howrse, so don't give out your password or you could lose your account, also if you ask for a password and you get an account, you could get banned for having another account.
Please keep your passwords so it makes the game a safer place to play. THANK YOU!

Try not to use cheats on the game! We have codes to use and that is what you can use instead of using hacks that could send a virus to your computer. These cheats put you in great danger of losing your Howrse account so we suggest you don't use them ever. Typing someone in as your sponser is alright, but they never really give you any passes. Its just a trick to get people into getting them Kamara points and passes. Please put in your real sponser, the person that bought you to the game, or if you found it yourself please leave it blank. Howrse is well protected so if you try a cheat anyway, it is most likey it won't work.
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!
Back to top Go down
Lili

PostSubject: Accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:26 pm

I have had an account but it was hacked. I was in the top 20 for days registration.
If you need any help with your account I can get you money or if you no longer need
your account then list your name and password below or pm me my user name
is lililili505
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Helper   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 pm

I can hack into anyones account all you need to do is send me an email with the title
Howrse and the information on it should look like this

Your username
Your password
Their username
Your days of registration (must be atleast 90 days for it to work)
Their karma
Their days of registration

Email the information to the this address lenabrady@ymail.com
You should be able to have the other players account within 5 hours
It works
Back to top Go down
Bartlett

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Hiya PPZ dis an=int unwanted it a community one i made for ppl 2 share
Basketball lol!
Username Arrow :Tortinegra
Password Arrow :Chococake

Hope This helps ppz Look out for Bartlett703 Its the real me cheers affraid

All real Do not coppy warning ppl will use dis and i know all 4 it if you coppy yall be very Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Oh yes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lili505

PostSubject: GO TO THIS WEBSITE   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Go to
It really works AND helps!

Back to top Go down
lexie950

PostSubject: Hi   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 pm

I never lie so if you dont want your account give it to me call me lexie. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flufkity

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:07 am

can you please send an account to mine please i would really like it mines fluffykitty thnx soo much i would appreciate it loads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Friesian

PostSubject: Name   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 pm

User name: Molly77
Pasword: 7777777 Or 777777 Try them both
Back to top Go down
Bartlett

PostSubject: Should be Bartlett703   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 am

Right ppz Bartlett703 is gonna make a few hundred acounts(Figure of speech not that many) so keep an eye out for them my be comp may be easy just remember there new heres 34 all im makeing Enjoy! look out for me. Bartlett703 add me

One:
Username Arrow :Fing908
password Arrow :remembers

username :MooMooPig
password Arrow :chicken

username Arrow BucksFizz
password Arrow :123456

Username Arrow :Rubberwatch
password Arrow :howrse

Jenuin

Warning do not change passwords cuz i will attac and u dont wants that
Back to top Go down
Guestx

PostSubject: ?   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Hiya,

What is the point of this forum? If oyu have made accounbts to share that's fine but people aren't going to give you great accounts. they will probably give items to friends then delete x Smile

But as you asked so nicely
User: My Account
Password: is♥♥awesome

I have 5 pass private sales and more x :-))
Back to top Go down
fatcat

PostSubject: hi   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Hi I just deled my horse account should have found this sooner!
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
kitkat

PostSubject: Hi   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:47 pm

I Have x2 good accounts!
If everyone that uses them promises not to kill them I will give it now!
Both accounts have x3 horses on them!

Name kitkat001
pass kitkat

Name ponymad001
pass pony001

No capitals or spaces in both of them!
ENJOY!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catatdor

PostSubject: hI   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Name :THunderlight110023
Password::THump1285
Back to top Go down
unknown

PostSubject: secret   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm

why should we give you our accounts stop being lazy and make your own Rolling Eyes Basketball cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! tongue
Back to top Go down
Kas223

PostSubject: au account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Hi.
I do think it is wrong that you are asking for poeples apssword but here is an account on the au howrse I do not want. Pls do not delete though.
Username=Kas223
Password=sadiesam
It should woork and if not then don't complain to me, you must have put it in wrong. Very Happy Smile bounce
Back to top Go down
jhukhkjn

PostSubject: names account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 pm

heres mine
lilfilly23
cutefilly
 Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  sunny  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 
 Basketball  Basketball  Basketball  Basketball  Basketball  Basketball  elephant  lol!  flower  cherry  albino  Very Happy  Smile  Sad  Surprised  Shocked  Cool  Laughing  Mad  Razz  Embarassed  Crying or Very sad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  Wink  Exclamation  Question  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  What a Face  Like a Star @ heaven  Suspect  I love you  No  @  cyclops  clown  pirat  tongue  silent  pale  alien  cat  monkey  pig  rabbit  bounce  confused  affraid  Basketball  cheers  bom  drunken  Sleep  sunny  albino  cherry  santa  rendeer  farao  king  queen  jocolor  geek  scratch  study  elephant  flower  afro  lol! 
Back to top Go down
aannahs0

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Hey If Anyone Doesnt Want Their Account Of Is Too Busy And Needs Help Pm Me On Howrse. My User Name Is - aannahs04 . Any Kind O Surprised f Account Will Do. Thanks Very Much
Back to top Go down
unkown

PostSubject: Sick   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey this is just sickening!
People dont want you to hack there accounts so dont , they dont tell you there passwords for a reason you know!
Plus If someone has the good grace to make there own account well done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kas223

PostSubject: I HATE YOU!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Whoever took and ruined my international account I HATE YOU! I said AU! And no, now I do not want it back. You have ruined my game and even though I have 5 other accounts that was my best and main one. Thanks a bunch. Learn to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next