Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
jtheidem

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:57 am

Who ever owns Lilac i'm about 2 go on it and i promise:) i won't steal it unless it's already taken!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
guest xa

PostSubject: unwanted howrse accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 am

if u have unwanted howrse accounts just pm me im Arrow zannyzane:clown: Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mizara H

PostSubject: FREE!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Username: snickerdoodle17
Password: lalalalala

It will work UNLESS someone else has changed the password... oh well!

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Guest Pe

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Cobalti
cobalt
doesn't work!
Back to top Go down
peacesig

PostSubject: Dont work   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:44 pm

None work.
Also, all emails posted have smilys in place.
Back to top Go down
sammysue

PostSubject: unwanted account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:35 am

If you do not want your account i promise i will take care of it for you just send me your username and password at littledovehrm@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:16 am

any unwanted accounts pm me at horsehugger092
Back to top Go down
bella ro

PostSubject: WRONG   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:31 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad why do you people do that:affraid: confused No Suspect Crying or Very sad Sad Shocked Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mizara H

PostSubject: free   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Username: DarkWings101

Password: cantbetrue

It really works. Just try for yourself.
Back to top Go down
flash112

PostSubject: howrse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:31 am

hi if u dont want your howrse account email it to me at summershorse@gmail.comlol! afro
Back to top Go down
flash112

PostSubject: hi   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:36 am

oh and u hve to be one level 3 or more
Back to top Go down
Kawi

PostSubject: Howrse Accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:57 pm

I have 3...

Here they are!

Usn – Queenie7

Pws –beeniebear

Usn – Xrox

Pws –luvya2

Usn – scorpio7
Pws –stars4eva

Please change the Passwords when you choose them!
Back to top Go down
hi

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:14 pm

i need a account with money and please i need to acess private sales thnks pm me at JDYARTON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hello this is howrse ♥   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Exclamation here at owlients world we respect the privacy of others and as we were checking through all of the howrse help sites we came across this..
we checked it and were astounded at how many people are giving there accounts away..
last warrning or - 10 karma Exclamation

Like a Star @ heaven ♥ Ow ♥ Like a Star @ heaven
Crying or Very sad We are so dissapointed in all of you giving away your personal details to strangers but i guess thats all people need to track you down.....
Back to top Go down
Astra

PostSubject: Ok   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:01 am

Ok well, I really would like another account please. I knwo its against the rules but im tired of my howrse user name -.-' and plus I would like to have two accounts for alot of reasons. Well please pm me at maggiemagic12345 if you would like to give me ur account. But please may you be over 50 days and have access to private sales.

~Thankya
Back to top Go down
Ninfadol

PostSubject: hddhgf   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Login: Ninfadola
Password: Gryffindor
Back to top Go down
SunnyGir

PostSubject: Hiya   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 am

cat bouncelol! afro sunny sunny Laughing Arrow No I love you Like a Star @ heaven farao farao farao santa rendeer Basketball Basketball tongue tongue Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question No No I love you I love you Suspect Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven alien silent monkey pig rabbit cat confused affraid affraid cherry sunny Sleep queen jocolor

Don't want your account? Please give it to my friend!! She wants an account, but she doesn't want to start from scratch! So PM SunnyGirl11 on howrse your username and password! My friend Andrea would never change the password! So if you want your account back you can always hav it!

THX, sunny
Back to top Go down
snow sma

PostSubject: a acount   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:33 am

could someone give me a acount ? that has bms and passes ? email the password and user name plz i will take care of your horses forever !!!
Back to top Go down
beccabro

PostSubject: accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 am

if you no longer want your accounts,PM me (beccabrophy) on howrse:lol!:
Back to top Go down
horsie

PostSubject: horwse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:45 pm

NONE WORK!!!! Plz pm on horwse if u dont want ur account thnks
username-badit101
Back to top Go down
Freshsno

PostSubject: no howrse accounts have EVER worked for me   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 pm

uhh hi, i'm Freshsnow on Howrse.com, and i am not here to give my account up, i'm just here to write, with all the howrse passwords and user names , i have NEVER found one that actually worked. i mean, wats the point of doing this when you can just selll your howrse and keep your worst one to stay and delete account.

I'm selling horses in the private sales and has a mustang in the auctions. pm if you want to buy one!

confused confused confused confused Question Question Question Question confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
bounce Neutral No No
Back to top Go down
katiemae

PostSubject: PLEASE!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Very Happy HEY!... If You Don't Mind Could You Please Send Me ANY Unwanted Accounts Just PM me At katiemae661... or EMAIL me at ... Thanx for your time!... oh and if you don't mind... It Would Help If The Account Is Over... Oh say... 30 Days... Please and Thanxz Again!

Luv, Katie!I love you
Back to top Go down
ISAY

PostSubject: ISAY on howrse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:45 am

hi on howrse my user is ISAY and if you are quitting mail me your password just write p then put youe password so mail me on howrse ISAY
Back to top Go down
Mizara H

PostSubject: :)   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Username: *Black Beauty*

Password: goldenapple

This account has 256 passes, 10 horses, 15 pegasus, 20 unicorns, 5,760,164 equus, 98 friends, and all of the horses, pegasus, and unicorns are immortal. Please enjoy!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Surprised Cool Cool Cool

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Click the link! You know you want to!
Back to top Go down
notsayin

PostSubject: this is WRONG   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:17 am

hi i dont think this is right you all should stop saying your acout logins and password if you do the ow people are gonna take 10karma points so STOP but if you want to listen and you want to lose 10 karma points then go ahead and get in trouble but its your fault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next