Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

owning an equestrian farm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarah

owning an equestrian farm Empty
PostSubject: owning an equestrian farm   owning an equestrian farm Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:13 pm

I have 2 diffrent accounts on horse that i opened 10 days apart for each other my 1st game i have open an equestrian center, and my 2nd game i just passed level 3 and was thinking of opening another, does any one know If i can get my 2nd game to help own my 1st equestrain center?please please please let me know!
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: owning an equestrian farm   owning an equestrian farm Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Please let me know by sending me a message on howrse my user name is d1v4. I also have anwsers to levels:)
Back to top Go down
ponygrrl

PostSubject: Re: owning an equestrian farm   owning an equestrian farm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:19 am

2nd account helping? Look out! Howrse considers this cheating and will ban you from the game. They don't want players to have more than one account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: owning an equestrian farm   owning an equestrian farm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

owning an equestrian farm
Page 1 of 1