Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any one want my banners? plase look here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cowgirlk

Any one want my banners? plase look here Empty
PostSubject: Any one want my banners? plase look here   Any one want my banners? plase look here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:42 am

HI:!:
I make banners! Hand drawn banners. I draw and edit them myself. They are free, just I need a lot of time, ( I have to draw them, then get on howrse to give you the code, I am not on that often) Anything to do with howrse and horses is what I’ll take with ease. I draw horses, western and English, show jumping, racing, barrel racing, cross country racers, I can make a stallion ad for your page, an Equestrian center emblem, Just about any thing. At school, I won first in the province for a drawing contest (Remembrance day) and for another, the Peace Poster contest, I got third for our region. I have some samples on my page and am hoping to put some for my Equestrian center. PM me if interested! my howrse username is cowgirlke and my eq canet is Black Horse Meadow (soon to be Infinity Ranch)
Back to top Go down
crystal2

Any one want my banners? plase look here Empty
PostSubject: yes would love a banner   Any one want my banners? plase look here Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:52 am

What a Face rendeer i think that anything besides what i have now (nothing) would be great. please ge bck to me. thanks:D Cool Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Any one want my banners? plase look here
Page 1 of 1