Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know this is gonna sound crazy but...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horse_Cr

I know this is gonna sound crazy but... Empty
PostSubject: I know this is gonna sound crazy but...   I know this is gonna sound crazy but... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 pm

HOW DO YOU BREED HORSES IF YOU ONLY GOT ONE LONELY HORSE ?
i just need that explained thankyou ! I love you

ps merry christmas, de Kerstman ,Noël, kwanzaa , pr whatever you celebrate !!!!
Back to top Go down
Colorlov

PostSubject: Breeding   I know this is gonna sound crazy but... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:31 am

Hello breeding a horse is quite simple.

1. Your horse must be 2 and a half years old (Which is sexual maturity)
2. If your Horse is a Stallion you will not be getting a horse you will just supply the sperm. And get paid lol, But incase your hosre is a mare you will get a baby but a baby cost some Equus (money) 50Equus for a scan, up to 600 for a doctor bill and if you dont have enough Equus a fine will come+ Flu shot and Worms Treatment.
3.When your house reaches the age of sexual maturity another box will appear at the bottom right titled REPRODUCTION under it, it will say click it.
4.Next and last step finding the perfect stallion. Each stallion will be a different price 200 to who knows, im sure i dont but you wanna find a stallion with good skills and does'nt cost more than it should and has a good blup level (100) because it helps your foals trait in skills. Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven Hopeit Helped Like a Star @ heaven
if you want Add me Colorlover, i madefor a stallion,Colorlover2008 for a mare.lol....Add my friend Lucky2448 she wishes to breed with a mare.......because i thought tou can only have 1 horse lol...... Smile
Back to top Go down
Colorlov

PostSubject: mistake   I know this is gonna sound crazy but... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:37 am

! Surprised I meant i only made 2 because i thought you can only have horse Surprised !

Laughing Sad Very Happy Smile Laughing Shocked Razz Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink pirat alien tongue

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this is gonna sound crazy but...   I know this is gonna sound crazy but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know this is gonna sound crazy but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Help Howrse :: About Howrse :: F.A.Q. about Howrse-
Jump to: