Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ISAY

Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Empty
PostSubject: Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 am

Hi:D I am ISAY on howrse and i am a very trust worthy player if you are quitting howrse or want someone to look after your horses mail me on howrse my user is ISAY but you must be riding level 6 and up Exclamation bounce i dont want people to just leave their horses sitting around so thats why i will look after them:)
This is what you need to do when you mail me:
Subject must say:PW and U
When you write the message write p then write your password then write U then write your user
If you ever want your account back just make another account and mail me and what your old password is then i will give you it back:cheers: Wink
PS remember to mail me on howrse not here or other people will take it
From ISAY
Back to top Go down
ISAY

PostSubject: PS   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:52 am

PS i am not a hacker i am only a kid i am not even a teen and i also am looking for a black peral and i changed my mind it dose not matter what level you are on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LIDONITg

PostSubject: sent   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:02 pm

i have sent you my details i am giving up my account it has top horses and passes:D i trust you you credited it with 35 passes before
Back to top Go down
ISAY

PostSubject: ISAY   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Ican also credit accounts with 35 passes and if you want it back you can hae it back
Back to top Go down
HORSEY

PostSubject: I SENT   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:34 pm

I have sent you my details
Back to top Go down
sissylon

PostSubject: good   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am

i have sent u my detailes Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SissyLon

PostSubject: details   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:38 am

i am 1 of the top players and i have sent you my details
Back to top Go down
PlayHors

PostSubject: gdd   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 am

I have sent you my details i have 1 of the top stallions and 10 unicorns 19 peguses and 14 inmortal horses 550 passes from a coad and i have 23 cards and 6 black perals 14 meduses blood 12 M arms 4 alous wind 17 water of youth 34 antlas pack 19 nix pack 31 pandoras boxs and 42 other BM item things i have been on for 672 days
Back to top Go down
cutescoo

PostSubject: i will also   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:20 am

i will also look after your horses if  r quitting will just take ur account and put ur horses in private sales and buy them and no i am not a hacker how could i e if u r quitting? i am a kid too i am like addicted to howrse
Back to top Go down
cutescoo

PostSubject: user   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 am

my user is cutescoop232Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account   Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting or want some one to look after your howrse account
Page 1 of 1