Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Money-Making, Earning Tutorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starsilv

Money-Making, Earning Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Money-Making, Earning Tutorial   Money-Making, Earning Tutorial Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:52 am

[size=18]A lot of players ask the same question on Howrse. I don't have any money, how can I make some?
Here are a bunch of helpful tips, that, hopefully, will get you enough money for your foal's birth, or whatever you might need it for.

First of all -

-Sell all your horses droppings. (As your horse grows it will produce more.) It sells for a low price each, but selling it every day can be a helpful source of income.

-Sell aging points you don't need. And truthfully, you don't need any. If you're desperate for money, 150 each is a good way to earn what you need.[/18]

-Sell anything and everything you don't need.

-You can also save money by following these tips with your horse.
-Food costs a lot, and feeding every day can be a huge expense. Having your horse graze is a better option in many respects. Its free, your horse can pick up apples and other goodies in it.
(Warning: If your Equestrian Center has a low excellence in its meadows, do NOT let it out. It is at risk of catching bad diseases!)

A Good Way to Earn Money
Using this strategy, follow precisely and you WILL get rich! Of course this takes time, but continue to follow it, you will earn money.

Sell two horses that have medium to low skills, for a little more than 500 each. When they sell, use the few thousand to buy cheap horses. Look for inborn skills. If anyone way outbids you, let them have it. Your goal is to spend less than 1200. On these horses, put all your best objects, such as immortality, Hephaestus horse shoes, or any other helpful BM items. Sell these. Ask this time for a higher price, 7-8 depending on quality. In your ad, be sure to point out your horse has these items. When these sell, you will make between 1400 to 1600. With what you have left, wait a while. Care for the horses you have left, feeding them, training them, and spending as little as possible on them. If they are not high skilled, or at least reasonably, there is no need to vaccinate them, as long as your meadows are safe and clean. Get the highest paying job you can get. Before selecting a job and employer, check over a day or two to see if you can find the highest price possible. Also, look in the forums, people may be asking for employees and offering high payment, + other stuff.
Once you have made enough money, buy one REALLY EXCELLENT horse. Take your time browsing the sales until you find the right one. Buy it and enter it in competitions. Sell if you want.
As you go, continue to buy and sell, buy and sell. Find the best horses and breed them. Earn money to buy new horses, and keep going from there!

Thank you for reading this tutorial and tips, and I really hope you do very well in Howrse! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
howrsegi

PostSubject: (no subject)   Money-Making, Earning Tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:26 pm

awesome tips!!!Money-Making, Earning Tutorial Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Elmo

PostSubject: Manure   Money-Making, Earning Tutorial Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 am

If you have an equestrian center on Howrse, one of the best ways to make money is buying manure, turning it into fertilizer and selling it for 190e per bag. I tried it and after you sell all the bags you get an extra 1000 dollars for your EC. Hope this helps!

P.S. My name is Silverheart55 on Howrse, please add me as I accept all friend requests! SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money-Making, Earning Tutorial   Money-Making, Earning Tutorial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money-Making, Earning Tutorial
Page 1 of 1