Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing layouts!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cowgirlk

Testing layouts! Empty
PostSubject: Testing layouts!   Testing layouts! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 am

[tr][td colspan="2"]Picture
The cells have been merged in the toprow[/td][/tr][td]Text........[/td][td]Moretext..........[/td]align="center"[tr][td]Text........[/td][td]More text..........[/td][/tr]

rows have been merged text/pictures
text/pictures
columns have been merged
Back to top Go down
cowgirlk

Testing layouts! Empty
PostSubject: dum diidj   Testing layouts! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 am

Testing layouts! Mybanner4a7a80b324765
text/pictures
text/pictures
columns have been merged
Back to top Go down
cowgirlk

Testing layouts! Empty
PostSubject: test 3   Testing layouts! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 am

Testing layouts! Mybanner4a7a80b324765

Welcome breeders and Employees. Here at Infinity Ranch, we are a performance centre and are soon allowing horses with a certain amount of skill. we have a large assortment of opportunities for you and your horses: large meadows; large boxes; adding 1-4 skills in speed, trot and dressage; carrots; mashes;great healthcare; cleanliness; high paid jobs (you WILL get a raise of 10-30e depending on duration, job and how much it is needed);and a possiblity of a pet for one of your horses! and wonderful flax bedding.**The forum is open to all breeders and feel free to browse and post as you wish!** Boarding is 10e a night and it will be worth it.Cowgirlke Performance Horses
I am breeding Purebred Quarter Horses and crossbred variations of the breed. They are top performers! I have everything from 4-13 stars so you should find a horse that fits you. I have top quality stallions that will breed only if they have over 60 BLUP, the fees on all right now is 200e. Unless it meets my standards, the fee is 300e.
BOX RESERVATIONS:
i will be taking box reservations. please message me and i will try to resrve one for you. I am doing this because i have no boxes available a lot of the time.
IQHA
In these very forums, tons of things are happening! We are breeding the top QH's, Check IQHA out and join!
Thank you!
Team Leader: cowgirlke
Administrator: ShutterFly
Back to top Go down
cowgirlk

Testing layouts! Empty
PostSubject: another   Testing layouts! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 am

Testing layouts! Layoutpic
Made by: cowgirlke
Heading

As you can see, once there's enough text in this box, the box will grow scroll bars... that's why we call it a scroll box! You could also place an image into the scroll box. texttexttexttext

Heading

As you can see, once there's enough text in this box, the box will grow scroll bars... that's why we call it a scroll box! You could also place an image into the scroll box.
>

Heading

As you can see, once there's enough text in this box, the box will grow scroll bars... that's why we call it a scroll box! You could also place an image into the scroll box.

Heading

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing layouts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing layouts!   Testing layouts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing layouts!
Page 1 of 1