Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any unwanted howrse accounts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maximill

Any unwanted howrse accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Any unwanted howrse accounts?   Any unwanted howrse accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am

Is there anyone with unwanted howrse accounts. I will take awesome care of your horses. I know its kind of rude to be asking for peoples accounts, but just in case you might be thinking of deleting your account or dont have time for the game anymore. I would be most delighted to take over your account for you. (:
Just reply and ill contact you.
Thanks. (:
Back to top Go down
????????

PostSubject: this is important free accounts not   Any unwanted howrse accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 pm

you should never ever ask for accounts your personal info could be spread its not worth it Mad Exclamation you would regret it really so do not ask for accounts or people will tell howrse managers and you could get into trouble flower so do not do it HONESTLY Smile

yours annoyedly

?????
Back to top Go down
????????

PostSubject: this is important free accounts not   Any unwanted howrse accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:18 pm

you should never ever ask for accounts your personal info could be spread its not worth it Mad Exclamation you would regret it really so do not ask for accounts or people will tell howrse managers and you could get into trouble flower so do not do it HONESTLY Smile

yours annoyedly

?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any unwanted howrse accounts?   Any unwanted howrse accounts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any unwanted howrse accounts?
Page 1 of 1