Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help on your account?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HorseLuv

Need help on your account? Empty
PostSubject: Need help on your account?   Need help on your account? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 am

Hey. I made this post because I really love to play howrse.com and since I do I was thinking that If anyone needed help getting money, taking care of horses if you go on vacation or something and cant take care of them, etc.
I know that a lot of people are going to think that I'm going to hack there account or any of that stupid stuff. BUT I hate that stuff and I'm not going to hack your account, If really want another one then I'll make one, It's that easy. I just want to be able to help people who can't take care of their horses because I really love howrse and It's a sad thing when the horses die D:

SO if you need help: You can email me your username and Password at HowrseLuvDuv@yahoo.com
Thanks ^.^ Bye.
Back to top Go down
Lillypie

PostSubject: Re: Need help on your account?   Need help on your account? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 am

Thank you so much for what you did! It was a great help!
Back to top Go down
Warrior7

PostSubject: Re: Need help on your account?   Need help on your account? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:45 am

No way. I don't believe you. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
HorseLuv

PostSubject: Re: Need help on your account?   Need help on your account? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:54 am

Your very welcome Lillypie. ^.^
Warrior7 It is ok that you don't believe me. I don't expect everyone too. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help on your account?   Need help on your account? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help on your account?
Page 1 of 1