Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

create coats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sar03

create coats Empty
PostSubject: create coats   create coats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi. Does anybody know how to create coats for your horse?Very Happy I've seen some wonderful examples of created coats and its inspired me to do one of my own. If anybody could help me that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Megbot
Megbot

Female
Number of posts : 87
Your login on Howrse : Megbot
Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Drawing, Music
Registration date : 2007-08-22

create coats Empty
PostSubject: Re: create coats   create coats Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:29 am

Please use the right forum...

To create a coat you must purchase the Black Pearl for 4 passes. You will recieve a pass for every 5 players that use your coat, with a limit of 40 passes per coat.

For more information: http://www.howrse.com/marche/noir/perleNoire
Back to top Go down
http://www.m3gb0t.deviantart.com
HorseWor

create coats Empty
PostSubject: How to create a coat   create coats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:50 am

Hi, I would like to know how to creat a coat and put it on the Howrse.com website. I know that we need to have 4 passes to buy the golden apple but I want to create a coat:lol:
Back to top Go down
ExRacer

create coats Empty
PostSubject: HELP   create coats Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:44 pm

I dont know how to draw a coat i have everything i need except a website
Back to top Go down
Tammycoo

create coats Empty
PostSubject: I know!   create coats Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:28 pm

You need to creat a coat on photoshop or gimp.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
milton_m

create coats Empty
PostSubject: howrse   create coats Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:20 am

we know what do to do but we dont know how to do it...i have photoshop CS3 and ive tried doing tutorials i found but none worked out because i had a different program...please help me i would really like to know how to design a coat...please message me on howrse my login is milton_mew2
thanks
Back to top Go down
horseyqu

create coats Empty
PostSubject: Creat Coats   create coats Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 pm

I made a coat but didn't send it in. It was the first one I made. It's in horseyqueen30'w (my) fourm. You should downloaded Gimp and go to devianart.com and look for horse lineart. Ask the person if you can use it. Go to gimp and color the horse, etc,.Wink
Back to top Go down
haricot

create coats Empty
PostSubject: Designing GA Coats   create coats Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 am

Unfortunately, designing coats is one thing that you can't be told how to do. I recommend practicing a little with gimp, photoshop, or another program before posting your black pearl coat on howrse, just so that your effort is rewarded and people buy your coat!! Good luck, if you have any more questions I'd be glad to help!
Back to top Go down
pat4135

create coats Empty
PostSubject: Coats   create coats Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:56 am

I have gimp i just don't know how to make it????
Back to top Go down
Bella

create coats Empty
PostSubject: Creating coats?   create coats Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 pm

When you say, use photoshop, when you make a coat what exactly do you draw and how do you submit it onto howrse?
Back to top Go down

create coats Empty
PostSubject: backround   create coats Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:57 pm

can you put up the backround that you must put on the coat to submit it please?
Back to top Go down

create coats Empty
PostSubject: black pearl   create coats Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm

hello i have a black pearl if anyone would like it. i dont want to make a coat so if someone wants my black pearl they can have it. my username 4 howrse is Lady Rebecca Hugos so if anyone wants my black pearl just search me and add me.  create coats Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

create coats Empty
PostSubject: Re: create coats   create coats Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi, on howrse I am knightriding. I use GIMP to do my stuff because I don't have any other programs. I use the paintbrush tool on a lineart/drawing and fill in the body with a colour set to opacity of 75% this will give it transparency of the muscle definition, etc. to add shine I add a lighter colour of that colour and then white in the middle, I then smudge it together. It's hard to explain, I am still a beginner, but if you want, PM me and I can give you some help Wink
Back to top Go down
eco123

create coats Empty
PostSubject: Black Pearl/Drawing   create coats Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Okay so my user name on Howrse is ecostation1357 if you need further help.

You can download Gimp, Photoshop, or Photofiltre to draw your horse. You just draw it but most people start with a base. You can find some by asking people who create tons where they get theirs and if there is any way to get one. Then you draw on it and transfer it to the Standard Background:

And upload it to horse with the Black pearl and NOT the Golden apple and then you wait and if they send a message to you it is the real deal. You have either made it, or your coat has something wrong with it. If the link up there ^^^^^ does not work here is one to copy and paste:

HAPPY HOWRSING Very Happy sunny lol! flower elephant farao rendeer santa i also LOVE smileys! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
mermaid

create coats Empty
PostSubject: black pearl help   create coats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 pm

hi on howrse my name is mermaidpink and i want to know how to use someone's black pearl coat,
Back to top Go down
g u e st

create coats Empty
PostSubject: Black Pearl Coat   create coats Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:40 am

Making a coat can be difficult, but it's not impossible. In fact, I used this very website to make the layout that I made for advice! I googled all over for advice.

GENERAL TIPS
For one, it is very important to have a good version of photoshop. The Gimp works really well, but there are other programs out there if you look.
Second, make sure that your coat is creative, but matches all of Howrse's criteria.
Third, you have to have the passes to get the Black Pearl. If someone does it for you and you want some credit for the coat, it doesn't matter. The coat will be counted as theirs.

HOW TO MAKE THE HORSE
This is the part everyone has trouble with. To begin...

Draw an outline on or off the computer. Scan it in if it is off.
You need a program to use. I use the Gimp, and highly recommend it.
The next step puts your observing skills to the test.
Note where the muscles are and the light comes onto a horse.
With this in mind, color and blur the horse, using different sized brushes for the main and tail.

I hope this helps for you all!
Back to top Go down
lura

create coats Empty
PostSubject: coats   create coats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:28 am

hi,

i don't know if this forum is still in use, but i have a couple of coats that i have created and would like to use, but i don't have a black pearl. if anyone would like to trade a black pearl for an artemis' arrow and two black orchids send me a msg, or if you want to use my coats please message me on howrse and i will send them to you. my user name is lurawooliver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

create coats Empty
PostSubject: Re: create coats   create coats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

create coats
Page 1 of 1