Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Affix Help! Help me with an affix name!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shanno

Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Empty
PostSubject: Affix Help! Help me with an affix name!   Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:20 am

Hello!
i have just reached 3 karma, and I was wondering if someone could help me think of a good affix for my arabian horses. Thanks for your help!
here are some affixs that i have tried but that do not work lol!
of Arabian Nights
Of Arabian Dreams
of Windsong

i would like a good one that is original and is a good fitting name for arabian horses. thanks for all of your help!!

Shanno:flower: elephant
Back to top Go down
Kelley01

PostSubject: affix   Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm

ya i need help finding an affix for my paints and appys.

Arrow help me plz sunny
Back to top Go down
HorseLun

PostSubject: Affix Help! Help me with an affix name!   Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:46 am

Arabian Affixes: Dancing Arabians
Prancing Arabs, SuperStar Arabians, Arabian Wonders,
Back to top Go down
Dana3456

PostSubject: Re: Affix Help! Help me with an affix name!   Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:58 am

I need help on a affix to with Arabians with 23*'s and 24*'s
Back to top Go down
pinkpunk

PostSubject: I need help with Affix names!   Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:53 am

I can't think of any cool affixes for my Thoroughbreds,& Quarter Horses....Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
emmabrya

PostSubject: I need an affix name!   Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 am

I need an affix name for my Arabians and Mustangs! Please help! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jerrycat

PostSubject: i need a affix name   Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:46 am

I don't know what to name my affix, I don't look on here much so if you have any ideas for me please PM me, I am: horseluvr. sunny thank you
Back to top Go down
Heylo3

PostSubject: Need an affix for my paints and quater horses   Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm

hey I am frazzled with my affix if you havea good one plz tell me!! confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affix Help! Help me with an affix name!   Affix Help! Help me with an affix name! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affix Help! Help me with an affix name!
Page 1 of 1