Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have three unicorns and alot of cash...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iqx

I have three unicorns and alot of cash... Empty
PostSubject: I have three unicorns and alot of cash...   I have three unicorns and alot of cash... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:49 am

... but I can't log on!!! Which version of javascript do I need to install in order to play howrse.com again?
Back to top Go down
iqx

PostSubject: Re: I have three unicorns and alot of cash...   I have three unicorns and alot of cash... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:50 am

plz bookmark this topic, so we can work out a diagnosis, kk?
Back to top Go down
iqx

PostSubject: Re: I have three unicorns and alot of cash...   I have three unicorns and alot of cash... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 am

Does anybody have the answer?
Back to top Go down
horse_cr

PostSubject: HELLO MY NAME IS HORSE_CRAZY_O8 (WELL ON HOWRSE)   I have three unicorns and alot of cash... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:00 pm

I really don't know sweetie.... I'm not good at technology or spelling .
Srry, here's to someone giving a good answer because this one is bad Very Happy

oh and merry christmas ! santa rendeer lol!
Back to top Go down
horse_cr

PostSubject: HELLO MY NAME IS HORSE_CRAZY_O8 (WELL ON HOWRSE   I have three unicorns and alot of cash... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:10 pm

PS.
GIVVMEEE YOUR MONEYYYYY !!!!!! Twisted Evil
hand over the unicorns and cash and no-horse gets hurt !!! yeah you heard me ! Evil or Very Mad mwahahaah mwahahaah *starts chokeing* ha haha ha *cokes again* *gasps for air* AIR......AIR I NEED AIR !! I CAN SEE THE LIGHT !!!sunny
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HORSEIE !!! Very Happy *hug imagenary horse* (sense the horse isn't there i hit a wall) *face smashes into computer screen*
NNNNNNOOOOOO !!! PEGASUS DON'T LEAVE ME !!!!! Crying or Very sad OOOHHH NOOOO !!!!
*wakes up from episode* Neutral
ugh what happenned .......there is a bump on my forehead . WHY am i typeing everything i do/say ? .........*annoyed* im doing it right now....
IM GONNA TAKE A NAP-IE-POO !!! Sleep *leaves computer and lies down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have three unicorns and alot of cash...   I have three unicorns and alot of cash... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have three unicorns and alot of cash...
Page 1 of 1