Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Clairelg

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: howrse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:57 pm

My account is: Login:SmartHorse100 Password:SmartHorse100 Wink Wink Wink Wink sunny sunny please feed my horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Horselg

PostSubject: accouns   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:02 pm

way not none of these accouns work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Baylee8

PostSubject: I have an Account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Yeah My account has 227 days on it and I have 7 hestia Gifts 21 passes and 6 nyx packs PM me if you want may account or items my ligin is Baylee8 PM me!!! Very Happy Exclamation cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
pawprint

PostSubject: Weirdos   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 pm

The reason why the accounts don't work is because someone as read the password or username before you and gone on the account and either deleted it or changed the password and kept it.

I have 2 accounts, which is against the game rules so I will delete the one with 3 krama 150+ days on howrse and 500e ready to spend along with 3 passes. I will sell it for 1 pass OR a BM item. Or a special/divine. The account is called loisedz if youk want to check it out!
Back to top Go down
horses

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:19 pm

username :cracker123 add me Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy please
Back to top Go down
passbuye

PostSubject: FREE PASSES   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:20 am

Hello.

I have registered on Howrse and it's really hard for me to get things.

So I feel generous and if someone lets me share their account I will buy 1-5 passes.
I really REALLY want progress.

This is not a scam, I have alot of birthday money left over and I extremely want to have some progress.

I will not:

1. Change your password.
2. Steal your horses.
3. Steal your items.
4. Change anything.

Mail me at pwn_age12@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Lily

PostSubject: W.O.W   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:32 am

I shared my account, BlissfulFilly, with the person who's buying passes. They bought me 3 passes! We're now sharing an account.

This really works!
Back to top Go down
g0ldf1sh

PostSubject: I Hack Back   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Everyone, I can hack back any accounts that you lost and someone changed the password to, I also take care of accounts while people are away. Say their mare is going to give birth while their away, I can log on and have their mare give birth and then I will log off. I promise on the holy bible. Email at cynthia_wiles@yahoo.com with you ussername or password if you want me to take care of your account, or if you want me to hack back your account, email with your ussername and former password, and we'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
ponygirl

PostSubject: dont see the point??   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 am

LOOL i dont see the point of deleted acounts they wont work so i just cant see why anyone would want them Mad scratch
Back to top Go down
brianasb

PostSubject: No Longer Wanted Howrse Accounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:35 am

ummm, you fucking bitch whore, nobody wants to fucking you their god damned password. so i ssugest that you gert off this damned site and fuck around with some other whores. who knows, you might get fucked up Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pawprint

PostSubject: brianasb   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Get lost you freak. Your post tells me that yuo don't get out much and that you a freaky saddo

Poor you, you should try getting out more.

By the way, you just got owned affraid
Back to top Go down
chrissyh

PostSubject: How rude...   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:00 am

Hello,

Yes, It was I, chrissyh. Well the real one my younger cousin got on here and surfed the web. He knew how much my account ment to me
but I had just got finished pranking him. So revenge went a little to far. He posted my username and password. And someone took over my account! I'm sorry you didn't know this, but I miss you all. Now, someone is controling my account!!

Right after being the first to hit 200,000 congratulations. I DISLIKE MY COUSIN!

I miss you all, deeply.

chrissyh Sad
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: pawprint   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

LOL pawprint is right!
Back to top Go down
cookies

PostSubject: howrse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 am

[b]

Hi I am a howrse player and would like to trade accounts =)
Back to top Go down
FH

PostSubject: ummm passes   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:52 pm

elephant i want passes

thx Crystalgirl123
Back to top Go down
Savannah

PostSubject: Looking to grab any unwanted accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:38 pm

ANY UNWANTED ACCOUNTS ARE HIGHLY NEEDED! I will NEVER change the password, I swear on my life. I only started 97 days ago. If you have ANY (and i mean any) unwanted accounts, i dont care what condition they are in but would love they have a pass or 2, mmust have at least 10 days of seniority. Anyway, pm me on howrse my username is:

Savannahastar

First one that sends the username and password gets 10 passes. FREE. farao
Back to top Go down
girlsgoe

PostSubject: no longer wanted horse accounts !!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:41 pm

ive got one . this one really work too !!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy here it is ............................

name: bredandbutter
password: cheese

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face afro farao enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
aly1382

PostSubject: Idk   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 pm

santa

Here is mine:
Arrow username:aly1382
Arrow password:i am not telling you

I reccomend NOT to give away accounts just delete them if you do not want them.Simple and easy as that!STOP cheating people!

FYI~I am NOT a liar I am just a grateful player to have what I have!
-aly1382

Merry Christmas! :santa
:
Back to top Go down
amy012

PostSubject: help    No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Please i need account mine got hacked and deleted they stole my xnanthos!
My name is amy012 Please hel me
Back to top Go down
raudnei

PostSubject: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Arrow Username: raudnei
Arrow Password: namethispassword I love you
I hale lots of equus! "Buy" my acount! =)
Back to top Go down
raudnei

PostSubject: just one more thing   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 pm

NO SAFE HAVEN PLEASE!!! clown
Back to top Go down
XDDDDDDD

PostSubject: Micio.sina   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:44 pm

kaka auf howerse lol! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ow

PostSubject: ..   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:48 am

Warning: all who post names are going to be BANNED from howrse. Many will get emails to your computer and catch a virus. For as the Howrse rules say you cannot ever give out your password. Thankyou - Ow
Back to top Go down
nooooooo

PostSubject: NOBODY GIVE OUT YOUR U AND P TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 am

Ummm this is AGINST THE RULES FOR HOWRSE!!!!!! You should not be telling people to leave there accounts username and password here at this website!!! No The accounts will not be taken care of at this website!!!!! If you are going to do anything delete your account! Nobody give your username or password to these people cause they will destroy them!!!!!!! Never trust these kind of people and never give your password out to anyone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
omgomg1

PostSubject: nep nep nep   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow nep nep nep nep Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Question Question Question Question Question Question No No No No No No alien alien alien alien alien alien affraid affraid affraid affraid Sad Sad Sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Sad Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next