Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Freshsno

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: no howrse accounts have EVER worked for me   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 pm

uhh hi, i'm Freshsnow on Howrse.com, and i am not here to give my account up, i'm just here to write, with all the howrse passwords and user names , i have NEVER found one that actually worked. i mean, wats the point of doing this when you can just selll your howrse and keep your worst one to stay and delete account.

I'm selling horses in the private sales and has a mustang in the auctions. pm if you want to buy one!

confused confused confused confused Question Question Question Question confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
bounce Neutral No No
Back to top Go down
katiemae

PostSubject: PLEASE!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Very Happy HEY!... If You Don't Mind Could You Please Send Me ANY Unwanted Accounts Just PM me At katiemae661... or EMAIL me at ... Thanx for your time!... oh and if you don't mind... It Would Help If The Account Is Over... Oh say... 30 Days... Please and Thanxz Again!

Luv, Katie!I love you
Back to top Go down
ISAY

PostSubject: ISAY on howrse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:45 am

hi on howrse my user is ISAY and if you are quitting mail me your password just write p then put youe password so mail me on howrse ISAY
Back to top Go down
Mizara H

PostSubject: :)   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Username: *Black Beauty*

Password: goldenapple

This account has 256 passes, 10 horses, 15 pegasus, 20 unicorns, 5,760,164 equus, 98 friends, and all of the horses, pegasus, and unicorns are immortal. Please enjoy!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Surprised Cool Cool Cool

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Click the link! You know you want to!
Back to top Go down
notsayin

PostSubject: this is WRONG   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:17 am

hi i dont think this is right you all should stop saying your acout logins and password if you do the ow people are gonna take 10karma points so STOP but if you want to listen and you want to lose 10 karma points then go ahead and get in trouble but its your fault
Back to top Go down
levilee2

PostSubject: RE:plz   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:41 am

can someone plz give me an account with 3 or less horses and a lot of passes?id appreciate it if you could.on the website write back to levilee207
Back to top Go down
levilee2

PostSubject: RE:wait   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Though,i cant play until i get flash,please pm me at levilee207 no capitals
Back to top Go down
pony md

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:19 pm

I have an unwanted howrse account

Username: pony md 326

password: pipstick

Please dont change pw

here is my horse
No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Gris-poulain-grand It is a he and his name is spice a new account so good for players who want an account without the hassle of creating a new account!!!
Back to top Go down
levilee2

PostSubject: RE:I Told You   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:29 pm

i said pm me on howrse at levilee207
Back to top Go down
jessiebe

PostSubject: lol   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:44 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mizara H

PostSubject: Another free account...   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Username: Centar Tamer

Hope you enjoy this account! It has 187 passes!

~Mizara Hyo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizara H

PostSubject: ANOTHER free account...   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Username: Unipeg Tamer

Has 32 passes. Please enjoy!

~Mizara Hyo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizara H

PostSubject: Yes, ANOTHER account...   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Username: 1000000Passes

Has 1000000 passes. Please enjoy!

~Mizara Hyo Very Happy

(You are wondering, "That's immpossible!" But it is! There is a code to get 1000000 passes and I got them!)
Back to top Go down
Hoffman1

PostSubject: Wanted   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Heyy! I would like another Howrse account! So if anyone has one that they no longer want please send me the username and password. Message me on Howrse. My account name is Hoffman13. Thanks Guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:51 am

If you have any unwanted accounts, please email me at . Do not give me a fake account! I love horses and I won't let them die! Thanks!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 am

I'm Mackayla on howrse and PM me to get my email! Just say "Hey I seen ur post" or something like that. But once you send your password DO NOT EMAIL EVER AGAIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 am

You do realize that selling/giving away accounts is against the General User Conditions....right?

And that anyone caught doing this or participating in it can face sanctions on Howrse....right?

And it is also against the rules to have more than one account, to use an account opened by another person or to share accounts....you do realize this....right?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Nevermind on the accounts. Me don't want them nomore!
Back to top Go down
xx_Iona_

PostSubject: My acount   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:08 pm

lol!Razz Here's my acount:
My username is:IonaG01
My password is: Rockstar
Plz play it carefully and kill any howrses plzzz
Looking for new acount so if any 1 has 1 plz Pm me on my new acount xx_Iona_xx pplz plz pplz cheers sunny flower I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shrowg13

PostSubject: howrse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 pm

hey i need a howrse account that has a bunch of items plz with sugar on top
Back to top Go down
levilee2

PostSubject: hey   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 am

need unwanted howrse accounts with passes please email at
Back to top Go down
levilee2

PostSubject: plz   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 am

pm me on howrse and say i seen your post and i will give you my email
Back to top Go down
funinthe

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

username: i_luv_horses
password: howrse_is_the_best!
Back to top Go down
Canterif

PostSubject: Accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:25 am

I want an OLD account, one that is at least 100+ days old, that has never lost a karma. Also a female immortal unicorn or an instant pass horse might be nice as well. Oh yeah, passes. As many as possible. Very Happy

I will love you forever, and give you a toilet seat!
Back to top Go down
I

PostSubject: accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Exclamation At Howrse , we respect everyones individual accounts and tend to them all .
all the accounts on theis forum have been deleted !
affraid SO also all the email addresses have been reported to the police:!:

And there is a reward as 5,000 pounds to whoever finds the criminals .

I hope you all know that what you are doing is a criminal offence

STOP NOW
FROM HOWRSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next