Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auction Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Augustic

Auction Problems Empty
PostSubject: Auction Problems   Auction Problems Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Numerous times I have won an auction for a horse that I wanted to buy. After the auction was over it has said
Time Remaining: 0 Seconds
Highest Bidder: (me)
etc..
But the horse has not appeared in my stables and I haven't lost any money from my reserve. I have plenty of money to buy the horse and I have checked and re-checked financial history and there seems to be no record of me winning the horse.
This has happened 3 times now over the past few days, and i'm sure no-one has outbid me nor has the owner cancelled the action. I'm at a loss for what the problem is and I was wondering if anyone knew what is going on. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
katiexxx

Auction Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction Problems   Auction Problems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 pm

HI
you have the same problem as me if won loads of horses and they did not show up in my stable so i waited the next day and i got 2 horses. WIERD!!
i have a problem two i did not have a any money so i went to the actions to sell my horse and it said that i had -7 karma point why is that and what is karma points???? Question confused
Back to top Go down

Auction Problems
Page 1 of 1