Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted Howrse Account!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizara H

Unwanted Howrse Account! Empty
PostSubject: Unwanted Howrse Account!   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Username: snickerdoodle17
Password: lalalalala

It really does work! Just try it!
Back to top Go down
hissymis

PostSubject: How to hack howrse   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 pm

My password is not working for howrse, and I really need to know how to hack into my own account.Unwanted Howrse Account! Lol

I will die if I do not get onto my howrse account. Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_pale Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Sara

PostSubject: lol s'okay   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:22 pm

hey its okay all u need to do is go onto ur email, see what the password is. if not when u logon click forgot my password and it will send it to ur email. ur welcome Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_biggrin

cya Unwanted Howrse Account! Lol
Back to top Go down
Dashieli

PostSubject: UNWANTED   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:15 am

I have a real howrse account that i dont want
User: doradoradora
Password: doradoradora
Back to top Go down
greenpon

PostSubject: d   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:42 am

ok, seriously u guys? those dont work!!! soooo, if u guys have any that actually DO work, could i have one plz? i really want passes, but my mom wont pay for them...
Back to top Go down
keeping

PostSubject: keep it safe   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Horse4lyf

keep your password safe!
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

PostSubject: Please reply asap before tommorw!   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Hiya,

I REALY REALY REALY want a FREE howrse account does anybody have one that I could have. I wont change the passwords, all Ill do is look after it, breed it and buy passes for it. Please if you would give me the account and password a REAL one I cant stress enough a REAL ONE then email me by midnight tonigt on xCaitlinnBorisx@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks Very Happy cyclops cheers drunken study
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Me Want Passes and Stuff   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Wait!!!! Did you say buy passes? I'll email you right away! If you get me passes, I agree!
Back to top Go down
Tymber2

PostSubject: New website   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 pm

The new website is a website that gives away free accounts. Every horse on these accounts are purebred. Your account can be customized.
Back to top Go down
Shihtzu

PostSubject: Passwords   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 am

I only have 4 days and a little bit of money and 1 friend You will have 2 send bordercollieluvr a black orchid from the profile if you get it she might sell hers to beacuse she doesn't haver the time either but she has a EC and like 4 BM iteams and alot of arabians and 8000 dollars as of oct/19/10 but hers will be more. she will probely have you mail someone else to give the money to. Please PM bordercollieluvr the amount you'll pay because I can't give it for free the least I'll take is 5000.00 or 500 and a BM, Iteam She will give you the code if you PM her. Just buy one of her horses and send a BM iteam or Buy a horse for 5000.00 eques I will negosiate mabey a little less bacause I'm not that far.

[b]
Back to top Go down
PassBuye

PostSubject: Ehm.   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 am

Hello.

I have registered on Howrse and it's really hard for me to get things.

So I feel generous and if someone lets me share their account I will buy 1-5 passes.
I really REALLY want progress.

This is not a scam, I have alot of birthday money left over and I extremely want to have some progress.

I will not:

1. Change your password.
2. Steal your horses.
3. Steal your items.
4. Change anything.

Mail me at pwn_age12@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Howrse Account!   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:33 am

Hey peoples,
I have been playing howrse for over 3 years and I'd say I'm doing very well im the game. Want to get ahead just like I did? Temporarily change your password to something easy (like horse 1234 for example) and send me your login info at heidihorse@live.com.au for help in the game.
Don't trust me? Email my references at the_western_side_of_horses@hotmail.com or ratty_tatty_girl103@hotmail.com or alexandrasaintjohn@hotmail.com and they will tell you how much I have helped them.
Back to top Go down
keivan12

PostSubject: free 100 passes   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 am

hey i have found a way to get 100 passes for free!!! if you want me to do this for you just PM me your howrse username and password and 15 minutes and then as soon as you log in you will have 100+ passes so PM me asap this offer only last a few weeks BTW MY USER ON HOWRSE is keivan123
Back to top Go down
sassywar

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Howrse Account!   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 am

Plz help me !! I need a free howrse account I love horses but I just want to do it once and a while so I dont want my own account Ill take care of your horse(s) I will buy passes I will breed your horse with the best I do it all!! Plz email me your account!!!!

sassysteph.cats@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
mrsfilly

PostSubject: hi   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 am

hi my name is tamsin in real life if anyone needs help on there game then send me your username and password to tamsinstars@aol.co.uk and i will buy passes and help you out i will definitely help the younger players and the new and the howrse players who have been on howrse for ages
Back to top Go down
Unspoken

PostSubject: Unwanted Accounts   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Please I love horses and the online game howrse! If you no longer want your account please PM me on howrse my account name is Unspoken Serenity and tell me your paser! Surprised sword and username and I promise to take care of your horses and EQ center. Surprised
Back to top Go down
whatisup

PostSubject: Account!   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 am

I like to help people on howrse. Send me your username and pass, I will NOT change it, I will blup your horses, train, breed, and buy passes for your account. All in one day. Then I will email you to let you know your howrse account is ready. Email at whatisupinthistown@hotmail.ca
I also log in on days that you can't be online and get you seniority.
Back to top Go down
UaLOSER

PostSubject: READ THIS, I HAVE INFO@   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:00 am

OK, Here is the deal READ THIS:

Ok you LOSERS If you want a Howrse account SO Badly, then do this: MAKE ONE YOURSELF! Stop asking for them! You are all losers who ask, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Howrsey

PostSubject: horses rule   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi I have been playing the game for quite a while now and if you want me to buy u passes for free send me your user and password to x02xhannahx02x@hotmaill.co.uk I will send a message back to tell u more details.
Back to top Go down
sosha

PostSubject: wow   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:15 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers cheers cheers :ch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers eers: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers :che lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers ers: cheers cheers eers: cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! :c lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers cheers cheers :ch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers eers: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers :che lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers ers: cheers cheers bounce rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit eers: cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers cheers cheers :ch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers eers: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers :che lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers ers: cheers cheers eers: cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers :cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers cheers cheers :ch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers eers: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers :che lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers ers: cheers cheers eers: cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers: cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers :ch lol! :lo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers l!: lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers eers: :cheers:heers: cheers cheers cheers eers: cheers
Back to top Go down
sosha

PostSubject: wrju   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:18 am

username gypsyvanner

password brokenbones

you must send me a gift
Back to top Go down
GiselleM

PostSubject: Unwanted Howrse Account   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:48 pm

I have an unwanted howrse account called Lavender Lilacs. Please contact that account of my current one Kiss Kiss. Please check it out! I'm taking offers and I'm gonna sell it cheap or delete it! Contact if interested!
Love, Giselle
Back to top Go down
danzluv

PostSubject: Unwanted Howrse Account   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:09 am

OK!!! So funny story! Well I just made a hours account and i don't know if i want to take care of everything all by myself, so i thought y'all could help me out! here we go:
username: purplechuckle
password: 1029384756
Back to top Go down
Howrsian

PostSubject: O.o   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Seriously, guys? People on Howrse work to get what they have. You should try that. Wink Do you think anyone would want to give you their account? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
sally111

PostSubject: acount!   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:42 am

will anyone buy passes for my acount and share a acount with me if u will pm me on howrse to bally111rocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Howrse Account!   Unwanted Howrse Account! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Howrse Account!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next