Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oscar!!!

Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Unwanted horse accounts!!!!!   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Please, if any one has an unwanted horse account then PLEASE P.M me on horse!!

My username is lillielou

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad elephant
Back to top Go down
Oscar!!!

PostSubject: I hart P   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:12 pm

I HAERT P, your account dosnt work but it would if you went back in it and changed the password!!!!

Back to top Go down
DO NOT!

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:28 am

NEVER EVER EVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE! THEY WILL HACK IN AND STEAL IT! THEY SAY THEY WILL LOOK AFTER HORSES OR GIVE YOU LOTS OF PASSES AND KARMA, AND PLEASE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CARD THAT GIVES YOU 500PASSES AND LOTS OF KARMA! IT IS MADE UP!!!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PASSWORD!!!
Back to top Go down
Maddy151

PostSubject: Howrse accounts?   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:30 am

Anyone with a howrse account they dont need? please msg me at thunder.123@hotmail.com i am amazing at howrse and i will take EXCELLENT care of your hroses and yoiur account and make you top in rankings. LEt me know thank you sooo much!
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

PostSubject: Howrse Friends    Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Im looking for friends on howrse pm me ~SapphireFlame~ and also if there is anyone that doesn't want there account any more pm me the Login and Password , but i am mostly just looking for friends on howrse . flower
Back to top Go down
Guset

PostSubject: pm me!   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:11 pm

If you have any utails to lillielounwanted accounts them please pm me there detais to lillielou

thanksxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guset

PostSubject: sorry!   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:13 pm

sorry the message is supposed to say.

if you have any unwanted accounts them please pm me their details to lillielou

thanksxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roleer

PostSubject: howrse passeword.   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Username: arabpride
Password:soccer12
Back to top Go down
pawprint

PostSubject: I will trade my howrse account for 500sd on stardoll   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:33 pm

On howrse, my username is called pawprint127.

I have 35 passes, 302,000e and 2 Divines with loads more ect Unis, Arab skillers....x

Send me a message on howrse my username is pawprint127
Or on stardoll, my username on that is S-N-O-W-Y

Thanks x
Back to top Go down
eva19999

PostSubject: wanna account   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:27 am

you guys are stupid
not 2 be mean but seriously i went on half the accounts either wrong username or password on BANNED affraid
THINK ABOUT IT
add me im Emmirox101

albino
Back to top Go down
Buffy1

PostSubject: hewwwwo   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:18 pm

i have a special promo code that allows me to get you 200passes! just email me-crystal1099@live.com
i get on your account and enter the code then get strait off.email me today!
Back to top Go down
whateva

PostSubject: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Guys if u gunna post ur account then flipin write which server it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jade_n

PostSubject: howrse stuff and unwanted accounts   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Hello i'm on howrse and i'm trying to get more Equus and sell my horses.
If you have a howrse account that you don't want i would be more then happy to take care of it so P.M. me if you have one you don't want and i agree with ~Emma~ if you would like it back then you may have Wink .

If you have any tricks for getting Equus or you want one of my horses P.M. me cat

buh,bye.

Back to top Go down
ponyrule

PostSubject: I need unwanted Howrse accounts!   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 am

i you have any unwanted ones please PM me ponypower027 on howrse with your user name and password Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kenzie90

PostSubject: email me   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:24 pm

hi people email me at my email if u have a account and u havent shared it so please email me i will get u more horses and u can also message me on howrse.com im horsie90 oh ya here is my email rutsue@hotmail.com please email me[img][/img] Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bally

PostSubject: acouts   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:54 pm

i have a acount

username bally111rocks

password 11111e
Back to top Go down
shadow

PostSubject: Real shadow0008   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:31 am

Just letting everyone know the post on page 2 telling you that my account on howrse is for sale is false and I am not selling my account. They are not the owner and have scamed you all.
Thank you for under standing

-shadow0008
Back to top Go down
lexi

PostSubject: heyyyyyy   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 am

hi I have a account on the internatinal howrse
I would love it if you could pm me and I'll give you my password ok?
and my user name is ilig
ok byes! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you pale silent tongue pirat clown cyclops @ No alien cat monkey pig bounce confused Sleep drunken bom cheers Basketball affraid sunny albino cherry santa
rendeer farao study scratch geek jocolor queen king elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
lexi

PostSubject: @bally   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 am

do you want me to watch my account
Back to top Go down
UH OH!

PostSubject: does anyone have an account that they dont want anymore   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:31 pm

hello
afew questions

do you have a howrse account?
do you want to give your account away and have it in good hands?
does your account have more than 20 days?

if you awnsered yes to all three questions pm me RiderRose on howrse please include you username and password
my account only has 2 days but i have had 3 accounts and the other 2 got hacked i would of been on the game for
148 days so i know what im doing lol! Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Idea What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you pirat tongue alien cat monkey pig rabbit cheers bom drunken sunny albino cherry santa king flower elephant
Back to top Go down
vampsfor

PostSubject: u can have my account   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 pm

ill send u a message cos i dont want my account anymors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx   Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Howrse Accounts ! xx
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2