Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Account for sale.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kim

Account for sale. Empty
PostSubject: Account for sale.   Account for sale. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Hello, I am selling my account for $30 USD. It is a very good deal. I just don't have time for Howrse anymore. Please do not contact if you cannot buy via paypal, as that is the only payment method I am accepting.

Here are some of the cool features:
-nearly 1 mill equus.
-A purple falabella w/ removeable affix.
-8 or so M2M tack sets.
-over 150 aging points
-a thriving donkey business.. I have 24 donkeys with coverings left 2 of which are males, 22 are females. 8 of them are in gestation.
-19 BM items: 4x Black Orchid 2x Poseidon's Pack 2x Golden Spurs 2x Apollo's Lyre 2x Daphne's Laurels 1x Poseidon's Bridle 1x Borea's Lunge 1x Atalante's Pack 1x Philospher's Stone 1x Eolus' Wind 1x Hephastus Horseshoes 1x Piece of Cloud.
-I have a cool collection of horses: Check my account out to see, this includes immortal unicorn mares, 3/4 of the bewitched pumpkin coats (all but ghost), etc.

Take a look at the account: Geheimnis94. If you were going to spend money on passes, this would be an even better buy.

You can reach me by PMing the account or emailing me at kimimari@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down

Account for sale.
Page 1 of 1