Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Stop it.

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: No Longer Wanted Howrse Accounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_exclaim We mods and admins were looking across the Howrse help sites, and came across this. DO NOT give away your accounts! This IS against the rules, and more importantly, it's the best way for a stranger to track you down. We do not want that to happen to our fellow Howrse players. Please, Howrse players, do not give away your accounts. This will result in a warning, depending on how many warnings you have, or if you have already have had a last warning, this will result in -5 karma. We don't want you giving away all your hard work, or we don't want strangers trying to hurt you. The best thing to do to unwanted accounts is to delete them. Also, do not fall for the scams that people post on certain sites. They pose themselves as the "Howrse Team" saying if you give them your username and password, they will give you 100 passes, and a lot of Equus and divine and special horses. Do not fall for this. They want to delete your accounts. On a last note, you know that the Howrse team would never ask you for your passwords. If they do, please send a ticket into Contact Us, and we will take care of it. Thank you, and happy Howrsing! ~Ow~No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Please!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am

Please post a good account! I really need one! Please don't post a fake one. I hate those.
Back to top Go down
hey

PostSubject: colbalt   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 pm

hey colbalti um can u have ur friend (if he/she is on howrse have them pm me at dollly5 yes 3Ls) or if not have them email me at thx someone hacked my account and i want to hack them back and i need to no how thxNo Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_exclaim No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_exclaim No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_exclaim  No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_biggrin No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_biggrin No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_biggrin No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_biggrin No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_biggrin No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_biggrinNo Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_sunny No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_sunny 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mine   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:19 am

This was my first account and it well, i dont know it went funny, you can have it, it is not like im going to have it:

Username: Impulse
Password: internet123
Back to top Go down
angelkit

PostSubject: I agree!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 pm

I agree with the admin/mod we should not give our usernames and passwords away unless its a well known friend if you dont want that to happen just simply delete it!
Or if you've done somthing wrong on it then simply restart it dont just let a friend to make it better for you you should either do it your self or restart it!
Back to top Go down
MCbugz

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:32 pm

here is mine MCbugz and the pass word is MC bugz there you go ! im serious it does work be quick some one else might take it and keep it !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Unwanted new account!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 pm

I have set you off and completed most of the quests for you and I've left the Welcome Message for you. The horse is a male and he is called Jelly Bean, he's an Arab and he is Dappled Grey! Enjoy oh and yeah please v=change the password once you've accessed the account so no one else can get in your account. I haven't put any personal info on there accept from my country and when I signed up. Pm me on Pony mad 326 if you want any help and I agree it's wrong but I belive it benifits the new players that need help!

Username: JellyBean*
Password: nou-87xtubj

It should work for the first person on the account and Your Welcome in advance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 pm

I am needing a Howrse account with at least 20 days of seniority.. but I will accept 10 too. I am tired of waiting.. it would be greatly appreciated! E-mail username and passwords to:

ashly.reed@comcast.net

Thanks tons!
Back to top Go down
titowito

PostSubject: unwanted accounts    No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:25 pm

HI, My name is Max i am in need of a howrse accounts that is atleast 10 days old.If someone has an account please replay.No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
~Howrse.

PostSubject: Unwhanted accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:03 am

Hi i go on howrse my user name on howrse is ~Howrse.Lover~ if you dont whant a account mail me on horse subjet u and p u stands for user name and p stands for password write in your mail and put u:fab for example and p:lock for example please mail me unwhanted accounts please
Back to top Go down
site4pet

PostSubject: PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE A UN-WANTED HOWRSE ACCOUNT    No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:36 am

I NEED A HOWRSE ACCOUNT PLEASE EMAIL-

SITE4PETS@GMAIL.COM WITH YOUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD, I WILL TAKE VERY VERY GOOD CARE OF THE ACCOUNT, AND TREAT IT AS IF IT WAS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
maximill

PostSubject: unwanted accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 am

anyone have an unwanted howrse account? i do not care if there is nothing on it such as passes, items or horses. I would just like the account to be atleast 10 days old and have atleast 500e. (:
Just e-mail me your account, an i will take great care of it, and try to make it one of the best for you. (:
my e-mail is: a-unit17@hotmail.com
Thanks so much
Back to top Go down
qwertyas

PostSubject: Auction   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 pm

i need auction acount or some body could just bid.No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Lol
Back to top Go down
cooly17

PostSubject: send   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 am

can someone send there user name and password to anthonyoung@gmail.com please I'm desperateNo Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Abigail

PostSubject: I do   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:23 pm

username: winifred2009.
password: puppydog999

Really works!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks Abigail   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Thanks for the account Abigail! Hope you don't mind me taking it! I`ll take care of it forever!
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: REALLY works!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 pm

User-Rasberry-Pie
Pass-brush11

sunny Basketball cheers queen flower Very Happy Smile Cool

REALLY WORKS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 am

send accounts to maskedleo101@gmail.com

these go to people who need them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Please!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Please post accounts with over 10 days, 0+ karma, and over 1,000EQ please and at least one horse! I might just give ya 114 free passes! Login and pass please! No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Guest.

PostSubject: Hahhh!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Hahhh! ^^^ Whatta lie!
People dont like liers! -_-
Assiff you have 114 passes. I will believe it when i see it! And anyway if you have 114 passes then why are you asking for another account with more than 10 days and atleast 1,000e??
Arghh! Grow up..
Back to top Go down
Seller

PostSubject: No Longer Wanted Account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 am

First person to see this gets it and PLEASE change the password when you get it. List of the horses:
1 mare, Black Snowflake coat
1 stallion, Chestnut Blanket coat
1 filly, Chestnut Spotted Blanket
1 colt, Bay Spotted Blacket

Username: HorseOfTheStars
Password: cheetah1

Hope someone good takes it. Only 2 days registered. Around 700e.
Back to top Go down
Seller

PostSubject: Be My Fwend   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:18 am

...what the title says lol!

~Angel Horse~ flower
Back to top Go down
*~Iris~*

PostSubject: unwanted accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 pm

I will take unwanted accounts, PM me if you have any over 10 days!

username- *~Iris~* Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Really Need!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:12 am

I really need an account with 10+ days and positive karma and over 3000EQ! My account just got stolen and I need a new one BAD! Please help me!
Back to top Go down
Tinkie24

PostSubject: my account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 pm

my username is: Tinkie247
my password is: ponypals

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next