Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
howrse10

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 am

I love howrse! But I have like 5 accounts! so heres one:

User:TheDarkNight
Pass:ms2004
Also every user i tried they did not work! Very Happy [b]
Back to top Go down
howrse10

PostSubject: have my horse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Please take care of my horses

Username: tiza1
Password: happyman
Back to top Go down
fr

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 am

User Name: minimiss Password:minimemiss
Back to top Go down
accounts

PostSubject: i am looking for a howrse account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:01 pm

hi my user name is freckels101 pm me all unwanted accounts i will never deleat them i dont care what they have i have a friend penny11 who is having a huge barn sale take a look
Back to top Go down
Guset

PostSubject: Unwanted account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 am

Here is one
username: LooLoo009
password: looloo
Back to top Go down
howrse10

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi im claires2012 pm me any unwanted accounts.
Back to top Go down
anonymou

PostSubject: howrse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 pm

do the following

go to your email and send an email to jordandunne@live.ie (Owner email)

type in=

howrsecheatz!!!88975$#$#^(your username)%%^&*&#*& $
howrsecheatz@@^&#&^685 (victoms name)18327389@@@%
howrsecheatz!!!6#*594&4(yo ur password)%&#@(^3846

within 4 hours your account will recieve a pm with the victoms password !! ask anybody who have tried it really works!!Very Happy

reminder: the person who sends the pm to your game do not add! delete message for his/her privacy!

Back to top Go down
Xenin

PostSubject: Unused howrse accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:03 am

i have an unused howrse avvount. its

Username: I'maWaterBender
Password: zukoandmai
Back to top Go down
lauren21

PostSubject: Unwanted accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi im looking to help a player out and if you give me your username and password i will buy you 375 passes this is no fake and also i will take any unwanted accounts by the way my email is
lauren_smith1660@yahoo.com and i dont care if your rich or poor im here to help! flower
Back to top Go down
sunnylad

PostSubject: unwanted accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:05 am

if you cant take care of your account annymore you can send a PM to me: sunnylady123 you will not be scammed DONT POST IT HERE BACAUSE SOMEONE MIGHT SCAM YOU!
affraid affraid affraid
thanks
P.S
i love talking so you could just send me a message
thank you soooo much flower
Back to top Go down
Howrse11

PostSubject: Free!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 pm

User: Short and Sexy

Password: shortee
Back to top Go down
murphmel

PostSubject: share to get stuff   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:02 pm

well if you share you account with me i will give you a uni corn a free one i am not a liar and i dont cheat if you look on my prohile i have people saying i dont lie ect....

want i want real user
email put just email it to me on horwse user murphmel123

pass

email allthis to me ok on murphmel123

and maybe if your good i willbuy you passes!!
Back to top Go down
MURPHMEL

PostSubject: U CAN HAVE THEM JUST GO YTO PRIVATE MAILBOX AND SEND A MESS   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:12 pm

hello i am here to share an account that ahs a uni on a baby uni put u need to email me one horwse u know the fake email that u send people becuse i dont want

if you need an account a i have more than a 100 so just email me on horses my user is murphmel123

i will give u account once you have emailed me ok rember my user is murphmel123 k

i will bw waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
iSmile

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 pm

heres mine

user: GET UR OWN
Pasword: ACCOUNT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
OL\HUSDF

PostSubject: MURPHMEL123   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 pm

U FUKIN LIER, MY FRIEND FUKIN ASKED TO SHARE AN ACCOUNT BY PRIVATE MAIL, AND YOU FUKIN REPORT HER, IF YOU WANT TO REPORT PEOPLE DONT FUKIN SAY THAT YOU WILL LET THEM DO SOMETHING AND FUKIN LYE ABOUT IT, YOU FUKIN BASTARD! THAT WAS MY FRIENDS PRIDE AND JOY, SHES SAT FUKIN CRYING HER EYES RIIGHT OUT, AND SHES ONLY FUKIN 6! SO U FUKIN GET HER A FUKING GOOD ACCOUNT RIIGHT NOW, THAT HASNT BEEN REPORTED YOU FUKING CUNT!!
Back to top Go down
neverlye

PostSubject: heyy    No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:10 pm

if you dint want your howrse account no more i play this game often i could take car of it...
all you have to do is.
Arrow go on your hotmail.com and send me your user and password
Back to top Go down
howrseme

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm

hi!
username:horsesloveme123
password:yourhorseismine123
this is a set up account you can change the name and stuff and i made it a girl so you can have a off spring!

kk. bye
Back to top Go down
soaring

PostSubject: ok im done with howrse sorry if the acc not working   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 pm

user: chrissyh
pass: imnotevilbut Evil or Very Mad
all of you could steal someones email and could mess up there life forver DUMBASSES go to school like i did

BTW" it really works im done no emil on it so to bad ta ta for now. bom drunken bom cherry drunken cherry bom cherry
Back to top Go down
editor

PostSubject: codes for u   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 am

howrse just hired me as an administator and since im new to the company howrse is letting me give out passes unis divines and bmi for free too players that trust. ow gave me a card with a secret password that lets you buy or do anything except edit howrse. but it only works if you are doing it staight from the source. but i can give you any amount of passes just below 500 and i can give you no higher than 6,000,000 e but i can give you every divine horse in exstince.

requerments:

at least 3 karma
at least 3 or more horses over 800 skills

contact me at horsefriend100
Back to top Go down
cook eiz

PostSubject: Old account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:35 pm

I have a account. I did not just make it. My friend did but does not like howrse. So she gave me permisson to do this

Login details
Login: QHR
Password: QuaterHorse

Its a new account so if you do the quests your horse will have stone and lots more! A great account with great potential. Very Happy First up first served first one to grab the account may change password and keep it as their account if they do NOT already have another account this is a lovely account. Laughing
Back to top Go down
pooeytou

PostSubject: howrse accounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:55 am

ok then heres mine

username andsand

password cowgirl
Back to top Go down
Julia350

PostSubject: im on usa   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:31 am

im on usa PM me at usa Julia3501 oh i wont change the password just in case you change your mind
Back to top Go down
GallopPo

PostSubject: =(   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:48 pm

i know this is nothing to do with this im sorry but thi sis th eonly way to connect to ow ow my username is GallopPony and me and my friend had a fight and my private email has been deactivated for nearly a week pleeeeese put i tback on i can tlive without it :'(
Back to top Go down
chrissyh

PostSubject: think about it   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm

All of you players saying 'it's aginst the rules' or 'forbidden', yes these are all true, but surely to get onto this page you looked on a link that clearly said 'unwanted howrse accounts', or you might have even purposely searched 'unwanted howrse accounts'. Question
Back to top Go down
jphix

PostSubject: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 pm

[b]1st its agaist the rules to give or ask howrse acount details 2nd it can be counted as multi accounts and toast your karma so if you dont want your account delete it or keep it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14