Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
swimming

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:48 am

THIS IS A ACTUAL ACCOUT AND NO KIDDING!!!

User: sukkiyukki153
pass:catsandpups

HOPE IT WORKS
Back to top Go down
stacey

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:07 am

if you want free BMI's and 1000+ skilled horses, check out my page :
sweet_cookie_101

if you have any questions, pleasedont be afriad to ask i am alwayss here to help:!:

ps. congradulate me and ill congradulate you back!! happy howrsing! and people do NOT fall for what everyone is saying wen they say "email me your password and username" . they are gonna take everything you have. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pagan

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:16 am

i dont want my horse acount anymore if you want my 2 horses i will give you my password and ussername i dont lie
Back to top Go down
pagan

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:20 am

what stacey sweet cookie 101 wrote was false you have to belive people in what they said and they want take everything you have because you dont want your acount anymore think about it stacey Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil monkey clown . pagan
Back to top Go down
pagan

PostSubject: liars   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:35 am

everybody is a liar they put there acounts on and people try them and they dont work because they are big liars so heres my acount to all the liars

login name.stop lying and get on with yourlife scumbags
password.never come on again you dirty liars

pig geek Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil : Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
howrse24

PostSubject: i no longer need this account   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm

my user name is: sian2011
and password: marcus

trust me it really works and no changing password or you will have a punishment Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hey

PostSubject: I dont want my Howrse account anymore...   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:56 am

Hi Ya'll i dont want my howrse account anymore so I would like someone on here to take care of it!!!!

Username: ♀ Country_Honey ♀
Password: Secret

Please take good care! Also please dont change the password I would like to sometimes log on to see how you are doing with my horses and with my account. Thanks! But before you take over the account, please contact my sister on howrse! Her username is Rodeo_Lady. Please PM her and tell her that you are taking over my account! THANKS

TAKE CARE
Back to top Go down
no name

PostSubject: Don't   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:07 pm

I iz gonna delete my account in exaclty 93 days. I am not givin it 2 anybody else because I am worried that they'll eather:
delete it any way
starve/kill my horses disrespectivly
loose my friends
and mess up my EC
So I am simply gonna place some horses/ponies in the safe haven where they'll be stroked and looked after, and my special ones with loads of skills WILL be given to my friend that would like them. I advise you to do the same. Some people say to sell my special ones but I think it's pointless coz they might kill em even by accident, put them in the safe have or mess them up. Pluss I wont need the money. I never trust people who randomly say 'give me your account and I promise I will not delete it' because once they have it (they could do what they want and you won't have any power over it).
Back to top Go down
USERNAME

PostSubject: Hey heyyy   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:27 pm

I know one!! omg!!! it's:
Username: This. Is. Unbearably. Stupid. and . People. Should . Stop . It's . Indecent!

Password: So. Just. Effyouceekaaay . Off . And. Keep . Your . Own . Acounts . Secret

lol! Have a nice day, lovles, CTS cheers
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: howrse   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:21 am

username:countryGurl
password: horses4eva Very Happy cheers Basketball Laughing I love you rabbit sunny king queen lol! Sleep
Back to top Go down
anonymou

PostSubject: ?????   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:50 am

WHAT THE HECKL!!!!!!!!![u][b] NONE OF THESE WORK!!!! I TRYED ALL OF THESE U LIER !!!!! Evil or Very Mad No afro
Back to top Go down
howrse!

PostSubject: needed   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:54 pm

affraid bounce i need a howrse account real bad with lots of passes!
if you have one of these kinds of accounts please e-mail me at laiba123abc@gmail.com

Evil or Very Mad PLEASE SEND REAL ONES! Evil or Very Mad

rendeer HAPPY TIMES! santa
Back to top Go down
RockerGi

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Ok ladies and Gents if u want to sell me an account leave ur username password and e-mail adress or i could trade u for one of mine anywho email me on facebook or yahoo my e-mail is bella_sara_girl65@yahoo.com THANK YA XOXO
Back to top Go down
WhoCares

PostSubject: Not Allowed   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:17 am

Please do not ask for other people's Howrse accounts they may want them back. Please get rid of this topic if possible and do not open it again it's just not right
Back to top Go down
Accounts

PostSubject: Real Howrse Account!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:52 am

Hi, I have Howrse accounts, Im wanting to delete! Please PM me on Howrse by the name Chelsea111 I will give you a lucky account Very Happy And no, I dont lie, i tell the truth, but be fast either wise I cant let u have it, sorry & thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Buffy1

PostSubject: hewwo   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi. I have a special promo code that get me 200 passes! i will put the passes on your account.email me-crystal1099@live.com
its 110% true.if you refer me to a friend,you get 100 extra passes! email me NOW!
Back to top Go down
pompierl

PostSubject: I found an acocunt that really does work!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:31 am

username: Lola C.N.
password: naiman1
Hehe!!! I am so proud of myself, I actually got the password. The person hasn't been on in like 70 days, so the account is yours!!!
Back to top Go down
gabbbyy!

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:43 pm

hi everyone! Very Happy i know that it's not right to give out your account info Crying or Very sad , Embarassed but if you don't want your account, please, please please send it to me on HOWRSE in an email. Very Happy Very Happy in the email please send the password as the topic or whatever, and the username in the message bow even though i'll know who sent it to me Smile Smile Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
FUN!!!

PostSubject: MINE!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:38 pm

I disagree to what everyone is saying. I think that you SHOULD give your accounts away! If you are going to give it away then all you need to do is get rid of your info that your dont want know one to know! Any way, thats the hole point of having a proflie! It is where you post things about yourself that knowone else knows!

Here is mine..

Username:spreadeagleirl

Password:Archieissooocute
Back to top Go down
jazzer99

PostSubject: HORRIBLE PERSON   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:42 pm

GET RID OF THIS TOPIC IT IS NOT RIGHT OH AND HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE US YOUR ACCOUNT YOU HORRIBLE PERSON Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Neferet

PostSubject: UPDATE...   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:55 pm

god these howrse cheat websites they're ALL outdated its sooooo annoying Mad Rolling Eyes seriously people update..update..UPDATE!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad cherry scratch farao
Back to top Go down
real!

PostSubject: This one it real!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:15 am

This one it real..... belive me or not.
user: samora101
pass: daisymay101

Its real.. I want it to go to a good home.
Back to top Go down
box

PostSubject: passwords   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 pm

To get someones password, the secret howrse password email is howrse_passwrd@mail.com. Just write the email like this:

make the heading, "get passwrd", and then in the email write,

form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOURLOGIN+PASSWORD

We know this because a realy good friend works for howrse so they told me. I don't know why howrse have an email for passwords, but for some reason it works Wink
Back to top Go down
haha

PostSubject: working ?   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:48 pm

does it really work ? :

To get someones password, the secret howrse password email is howrse_passwrd@mail.com. Just write the email like this:

make the heading, "get passwrd", and then in the email write,

form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOURLOGIN+PASSWORD

We know this because a realy good friend works for howrse so they told me. I don't know why howrse have an email for passwords, but for some reason it works
Back to top Go down
Hot Sand

PostSubject: Against Rules!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 am

This is against the rules! I will never give my account to anybody! If I don't want my account I will sell my horses, give away bm's, and give away equus. This is against the rules of howrse and I have no idea why you would do this! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!   No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Longer Wanted Howrse Acounts!!!!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next