Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What will Happen if I don't Pay the vet?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KassieWi

What will Happen if I don't Pay the vet? Empty
PostSubject: What will Happen if I don't Pay the vet?   What will Happen if I don't Pay the vet? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:49 am

Okay, my mare has been in gestation for 12 months now and she's ready to give birth. But I can't afford to pay the 600 dollars for the vet to deliver her babies. What should I do? Will I get in trouble for not paying the vet? What will happen if I leave my mare alone and wait until tomorrow? Will her babies still be born? Please help me, I really need help! confused Crying or Very sad confused
Back to top Go down
FreeStal

What will Happen if I don't Pay the vet? Empty
PostSubject: Not paying the vet   What will Happen if I don't Pay the vet? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:57 pm

If u dont pay the vet u will lose the foal and a karma point. if u need $$ pet a horse in the Safe Haven, sell ur horse droppings and turnips= other treats. If it THAT bad u may hav 2 put another horse in the safe haven, that will giv u 400e. Hope This Helps!!!!
Back to top Go down

What will Happen if I don't Pay the vet?
Page 1 of 1