Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Get Divine Horses

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Howrse A

How to Get Divine Horses Empty
PostSubject: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Hello users of howrse.com! I am with the Howrse Adminstration Incorporation. If you'd like to know how to get Specials, Divines, etc post your info here. I don't get in your account, I sinply message you information to Ow and he will personally give you Divines or Specials with a small price of 10,000 equus.

Also, if you have questions about cheats, or howrse info message here and I'll be glad to help.

Thank you,
Howrse Administration.
Back to top Go down
cang22

PostSubject: specials and divines   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 pm

i would be happy to pay 10 000 for 1 divine and even 40 000 for 4 divines!How to Get Divine Horses Alien
Please may i have a croesus.
username: cang22
Back to top Go down
marieba_

PostSubject: Fraud   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 pm

This is a fraud. Howrse would never do this, or everyone would already have every divine. Your account was probably hacked by them.
Back to top Go down
Megsta

PostSubject: ......   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 pm

On the mail page on the howrse website it says
NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORDour Howrse support team will never ask for it.
Scams such as this always end up with unhappy people.Even if they were real don't use them.
Back to top Go down
Howrse M

PostSubject: Devine   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:46 pm

I want all devines and specials and evn the sand horse.
Back to top Go down
ilovecha

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:33 pm

i would love to pay 10 000 for a divine horse plsplspls let me have 1 xanthos especialy
Back to top Go down
chantu<3

PostSubject: pls   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 pm

i would love to get a divine horse for that price my username is horseloverz1234
Back to top Go down
Hobuke4

PostSubject: Croesus   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Id really like an Croesus on Howrse my user name is : Hobuke4
Back to top Go down
HOWRSE!

PostSubject: uh   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:05 am

i would like a divine but my dad tells me if it sounds to good to be true than it usally is anyway happy holidays! santa

ps if anything i want a Xanthos my user is horsegirl1232 but i dont have enough money so i need a cheat to get money Exclamation study
Back to top Go down
Tracy32

PostSubject: Horse divine   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:21 pm

I would luv a Croses For 10000 I will hav 2 see Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad pig Embarassed
Back to top Go down
maggieo6

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:14 am

i'll take a divine! snow please
maggieo6466 Smile
Back to top Go down
Rider

PostSubject: Trying it out   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Not sure if this is true, but I figure what the heck. I would love to have a Snow and a Mist if that is possible. Thanks! Very Happy
ps, my user is Young Rider
Back to top Go down
howrse..

PostSubject: howrse   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:39 am

i agree that this is a fraud, because if you look closely, simply is misspelled and official howrse administrations would make sure everything is spelled right, but that is just my opinion, but ifi am wrong please correct me Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon5000

PostSubject: I iove it!   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 am

Hi my real username is Jonathan5000 and I would like any divine horse.
Back to top Go down
erie4eve

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Nothing can harm you if you give out your username. I just simply want a mist. Thats it. My username is: erie4ever
Back to top Go down
horse

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 am

ill be happy to pay 10 000 for one
horse champion 3 is my username
Back to top Go down
coolkid2

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:40 am

If this really works, a Mist would be nice. My user is coolkid2.
Back to top Go down
fåntical

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 am

and quite sure this is not true, but you know, i would love a divine and I won't let up a chance for one. Please, if this is real, give me a Croesus. Thank you! my username is: fånticall
Back to top Go down
fanticål

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:16 am

sorry, i misspelled it. it's fåntical"
Back to top Go down
kesha293

PostSubject: :)   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:47 pm

I want a croesus and a sand horse.my username is:kesha293997
Back to top Go down
Rainbo

PostSubject: Please   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Hi, i'm on howrse. I would be happy to spend 10,000 on a Creosus. My username on howrse is Rainbo.
Back to top Go down
runpharl

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:51 am

can i please have a divine i will pay 10 000 for it

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile oh yes my user name is not runparl it is runpharlaprun
Back to top Go down
jigsawis

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 pm

please can you get me a rare zanthos or that sand arab plz
my user name is jigsawisthebest! cat
Back to top Go down
iluvzim

PostSubject: divines   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:54 am

I would love a sleipner. Fire please. Username iluvzim

cyclops affraid Basketball rendeer
Back to top Go down
idione

PostSubject: Warning   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:01 am

This is to tell you this is not true, you poroably will not get a divine. If this happened, everyone on Howrse would get a divine. Plus, some divines you cannot sell and you can only get sleipnirs if you already have one. This is a scam, this person will just take your money. Don't believe this person, this is a SCAM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Get Divine Horses
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next