Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Get Divine Horses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackyJa

How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 pm

I can told you a more simple method to get Croesus or a Fallabela! lol!
To get an Croesus:name your horse exactly how i type:Junior Croesus lol!
Only one "normal" horse with this name is turned on into a Croesus Divine! affraid

To get an Fallabela:You must find the Howrse special egg!But don't ask me how to get one because I DON'T KNO HOW!!!!! Mad Question Exclamation confused
Back to top Go down
BlackyJa

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 pm

and don't belive it!they try to get your money!they do anything to earn money! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackyJa

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:50 pm

illl make an correction:only one/per month Junior Croesus is turned into Croesus
Back to top Go down
Divine x

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:54 pm

I would be willing to pay 10,000 for a divine horse
My ursname ie: AwsomeAlma
thankkyouu
Back to top Go down
gest

PostSubject: listen   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 pm

if its too good to be true then it probably is too good to be true!! you cant trust anyone on the internet they could be hackers or send you a virus No No No No dont trust anyone
Back to top Go down
a gust

PostSubject: how to get divine horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:35 am

that would be awesome to get one i never do and i try and try and try but i never do...
user name: jillianc11
Back to top Go down
molly983

PostSubject: divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 pm

i would be happy to pay 10 000 for a divine. could i have a balios or if thats not possible a ghost
Back to top Go down
SDeHart

PostSubject: How to get a divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:54 am

I would love to buy a divine for 10,000e. I would love to have a Croesus or a Balios. Mostly a Croesus. Thank you! My username is SDeHart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
someone

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:29 pm

hello. if it helkps, my username is Horse Lover Smile . I currently have about 22,000 equus in my account so i could py 10,000 (or 15,000, whichever you are more comfortable with) for a balios, Mist or my favourite- Croesus or Sleipnir. I would really appreciate it if you can help because i have never so much as done any actions with a divine and i really want to know how it feels like. I'm also in a young age group so this should be exciting for me lol!
anyway, thankyou very much and i cant wait for your help! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jubjub18

PostSubject: divines   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

i would happily pay 10000e for a divine! plese can i have a balios?
Back to top Go down
jubjub18

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 pm

infact i would like a croesus(my name is jubjub18)
Back to top Go down
starstru

PostSubject: guest   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:14 am

if this can really happen I want the Divine howrse Mist because special.my username is starstruck90
Back to top Go down
Yea

PostSubject: Please give me one!   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:13 pm

I would like a croesus.My username is sayoni afro
Back to top Go down
tea'

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:35 am

i would love a mist and snow if not then a crosseus

ps my username is horse champion 3
Back to top Go down
angel 17

PostSubject: R.E: How to get a divine horse   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:08 pm

I would like a Snow or Mist. My username is : angel 17. (no caps one space) Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angel 17

PostSubject: Re:how to get a divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 pm

angel 17 again. I have changed my mind on the divine I want. I would like a Mist and snow or Balios or a croesus.
Again my username is : angel 17 (no caos one spce in between the L and1)
Thankyou! Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:42 pm

My username is XXHorseLoverXX on howrse!
I want a mist and a snow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie4Ev

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:49 am

It would be nice to get a Divine horse...
I would like a Mist and Snow, THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz lol!

PS My username is KissKatieBlue
PSS Plz can it be really soon???ASAP in other words...
Back to top Go down
hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 am

hi i would love to pay 10000 for a divine. i would love to have a Sleipnir please. username95. thanls soo much! bounce
Back to top Go down
hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:01 am

ooops spelt my username wrong hogwarts95
Back to top Go down
Lion137

PostSubject: divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi. I would be happy to pay 10,000 for a divine!
Back to top Go down
huntngrl

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:34 am

I would love to have a Divine. Especialy a Sleipner. My username is huntingrl09 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catsgo

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:16 am

i would like a misty horse i am called catsgo on howrse lol!
Back to top Go down
jess 10

PostSubject: Divine    How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:00 pm

I would love to pay 10000 for a divine just send me a pm!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Horses!

PostSubject: Divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:28 am

Hey I am saddleclubforever23 (thats my username on howrse) I would really like any divine so thx! I will pay 10,00eq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Get Divine Horses
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next