Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Get Divine Horses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
I LOVE h

How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi can I have any divine I would appreciate is SOOO much
Username Bartlett703
Very Happy Sad Suspect Sad lol! lol! afro afro lol! flower elephant study scratch geek santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor cherry sunny albino Sleep drunken bom cheers monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball @ cat No I love you I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Horsy3

PostSubject: croueness ( i think that's how you spell it)   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:29 pm

could i have a crouness plz (if that's how you spell it) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horsy3

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm

SORRY my user is Pokemon3
Back to top Go down
falut

PostSubject: Divines   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 pm

I will take a Divine or two or 300 Smile Could I get a Mist?
username: falut
Back to top Go down
9fall9

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:08 am

hi! Not sure if this is true but, a user name can't get someone on to my account so... it's 9warriorcat9. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
9fall9

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 am

hi! Not sure if this is true but, a user name can't get someone on to my account so... it's 9warriorcat9. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TCOS

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:40 pm

I wouldn't mind a Sapphire, a Mist, and a Snow. Maybe a Cowbra. I'm TheChildOfSilence. Let's see if this actually works.
Back to top Go down
Alicat

PostSubject: Divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:55 am

HEY could I please have a saphire!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Smile Smile Smile
Username: Alicat247
Back to top Go down
Howrse T

PostSubject: Welcome everyone   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Negative Language or Quotes Will Not be allowed on Howrse anymore, If so continues Howrse will be Shut Down for Good In August of the 21st At 12.00 A.M, We will Track Down your Account Even with Membership and Delete your Account, We are Getting To Many Parents Saying There Kids have been Threatened by Kids on Howrse.
Thank you,

Your Friend,
The Howrse Team.
Back to top Go down
lartha

PostSubject: divines   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:32 pm

i want a balios!
my username is lartha!
and a slepinar!
Back to top Go down
kailie

PostSubject: divines   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 am

i will pay 20, :D000for a divine
username:sillyhorsey
Back to top Go down
Alicat

PostSubject: How long???   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 am

HI Very Happy Smile tongue

I was on here before
(Alicat247) bounce Razz

How long dose it take to get one !?!?! Exclamation confused
Because I asked for one yesterday
and I was just wondering!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adaleona

PostSubject: Special   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:56 pm

I would love to pay 10000 equus . My username is Adaleona. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adaleona

PostSubject: how long   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Very Happy Unknown time
Exclamation
Back to top Go down
fuzzfuzz

PostSubject: Mist Divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 pm

i really want a Mist Divine and i am offering 100k and 2 passes for one, i can also throw in BM items. like a philosophers stone and golden apples. I love you my username is fuzzfuzz
Back to top Go down
livanta

PostSubject: Guest   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am

[b]hello my user on howrse is livanta and I would like 2 divines for 20,000 please
Back to top Go down
mel100

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 am

i would like a devine horse for 10,000 please my username is mel100 Smile
Back to top Go down
lizzie78

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:56 pm

i wolud like 2 divines for 20000 please i would really really like it if i got an xanthos my user is lizzie78
Back to top Go down
clover58

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:17 am

i would like 4 divines
1 xanthos
1 croesus
1 archimedes
and 1 gypse
if possible i want all the divines i wrote
my username is clover58
Back to top Go down
Divines

PostSubject: i want a divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:24 pm

hey message me asap

Jockey1343
Back to top Go down
stuntyru

PostSubject: hell yeah   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 pm

hey i woul;d like 5 or so

xanthos saphire, achemideds, snow and croesus

Im stuntyrulz
Back to top Go down
guest1

PostSubject: I would love a divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 am

can i please here from you before and then get the divine on howrse
Back to top Go down
Ruby 123

PostSubject: divines   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 am

hello my name is Ruby 1234 and i would like a divine any i do not care and thatnkyou
Back to top Go down
D-man

PostSubject: Hey Plz help   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:35 am

Hey i would love to get a Balios special horse ill pay 10000-15000 Equus n thnx Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Horseys

PostSubject: Okay!   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

I love you I would love to have a horse for that price. My usernamr is: HorseRider
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Get Divine Horses
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next