Help Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Howrse

A forum to help the players of Howrse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Get Divine Horses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
glade

How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:25 am

this HAS to be a scam. who would sell divines for 10,000? Mad Mad Mad Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
horsie

PostSubject: divine/ special   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:08 am

hi i really want a croesus please PM me on howrse im bigdaddy12 i dont have any passes and not much equus so PM me if you are quitting and are selling divines/ specials for cheap Very Happy thanks Surprised
Back to top Go down
Buffy1

PostSubject: gsghcg   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:34 pm

okay,i guess you all want passes? ill give you 200 EACH.just email me-crystal1099@live.com and ill give u details.
Babydow passes.200.email-crystal1099@live.com
Back to top Go down
Pnut425

PostSubject: Snow OR Mist   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:14 am

Hi. I am Pnut425 and I have always seen and heard much about divines and was always puzzled on how people got them into their hands. You have given me a chance Very Happy
I would like one Mist for 10,000 equus please. Or a Snow. Whichever one is a female is the one I want Very Happy sunny flower
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Ewwww   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:01 am

Uckyyyyyyyyyy! Wow you r really cool, you dum A**, i love how you are just trying to shatter some lil kids faith in YOU, by lying to them about a divine howrse. It's people like you who P**S me off.
Back to top Go down
scarlet

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:57 pm

i wpould pay 10,000 for a selphir or mist or a balios! my username is scarletroan101
Back to top Go down
~Missy~

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:30 am

I would like a pink falabella im saving up for it so you can give it to me when i have enough is that ok oh and can the falabella possably be a female
Back to top Go down
willow

PostSubject: divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 pm

no harm can be done by giving away a username
so mine is Don't Click bounce
Back to top Go down
howrse22

PostSubject: DIVINE PLEASE! :)   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 pm

I didnt think anyone could do this! It; AWESOME! All I want is a Mist or Snow (female) for 10,000 Equus.
My username is ponycassidy.
THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
lilla_ho

PostSubject: i want a divine horse   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm

hey howrse fans i have 3 Croesus
and 9 bailios's and i have 8 divie hoses and 5 special horses so if you want any go on my page on howrse and mail me that you want to buy want to buy any of those divines o special for 1 000 000 Equus and 20 passes ok Bye! pirat tongue Like a Star @ heaven Crying or Very sad Arrow Neutral clown afro flower lol! elephant scratch geek santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor jocolor Wink Sleep affraid affraid Surprised Cool
Back to top Go down
Streamnu

PostSubject: Divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 am

Hi! I am a kid who dreams of getting a divine. The username box wouldn't let me fit in my user which is Streamnut. I would love any divine you graciously offer! Thank you soooooooooooo much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eight999

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

can please have a mist
Back to top Go down
mac2

PostSubject: get a divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:02 am

Can I get a divine horse I would take any one but would love Ruby, Xanthos or Croesus!
Back to top Go down
sadheart

PostSubject: I would love one any   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 am

I would love one it does not have to be one you get something with
it can be any
If it is one you get passes with I am going to my passes to the donkeys
Back to top Go down
fatheart

PostSubject: all I have done is dreamed    How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:35 am

I have dreamed of having a divine all my the time i have played on howrse
You make dreams come ture
Back to top Go down
Missy

PostSubject: Divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 am

can i plz have a Mist divine my username is ...Missy...
THANX
Back to top Go down
izzy1112

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 pm

I'll pay 10,00 for a Sleipner!
Back to top Go down
timmylov

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:06 pm

im desperate for Ruby please xx Very Happy Razz tongue
my username is timmylove
Back to top Go down
Danni

PostSubject: yepp :)   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Sure get me one please any will do username: dannii's horses clown What a Face Embarassed sunny cherry albino king flower
Back to top Go down
Phoenix5

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 pm

I would like a mist please! Username: Phoenix5252
Back to top Go down
Li

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 pm

will you do that for me or am i to late?
Back to top Go down
Lilaspli

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Give me a croesus my username is Lilasplit123456789
Back to top Go down
adrie092

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 am

i would love a divine horse! User name is adrie0926 i have 10.000 equus please send me any divine horse
Back to top Go down
luvdogz8

PostSubject: too good to be true?   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm

If this is a fraud, I'll be very unhappy. I'd like a divine on both my US and international version for 10k. I want a Saphire on my US and a Xanthos on my International.
Back to top Go down
Lilaspli

PostSubject: Hi I want a divine   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Lilasplit123456789 is my username. I want a Ruby,Croesus,or Sapphire. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Divine Horses   How to Get Divine Horses - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Get Divine Horses
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next